Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Help finding some parts

Old 04-13-2013, 08:26 AM   #1
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Help finding some parts

Anyone know of a cheap place to get the center panel with the air vents that goes around the radio? Also, the mounting brackets for the radio? The brackets were on my pioneer when it got stolen and whoever took it also broke the back park of the panel that the radio bolts into. I've found the panel at a few places online but that thing is going for $275-$300! Any recommendations for finding it cheaper or anyone selling these parts? Thanks!
Old 04-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #3
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Junkyard maybe? That's about the best I could suggest.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:08 PM   #4
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
T.A.P recycling in rancho Cordova would prob have something like that. It's a toyota and Lexus facility, I do believe they have a website also.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 04-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #5

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbb View Post
Junkyard maybe? That's about the best I could suggest.
Yeah, problem with that though is that they rarely come into our junkyards and when they do they're stripped within days. I keep checking though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
T.A.P recycling in rancho Cordova would prob have something like that. It's a toyota and Lexus facility, I do believe they have a website also.

Thanks,

Brett
Thanks for the info, I'll look into that.