LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

AVS Aeroskin deflector installed

Old 04-13-2013, 04:59 PM   #1
SxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
AVS Aeroskin deflector installed

I know a few members have asked about this hood visor/shield/deflector? whatever it is.... I liked the look so I bought it.
Installed it today in about 5 minutes. Fits flush with the hood with the only space being the double sided 3M tape that secures it.

Heres a pic.

Edit: here's a couple more pics, it was hard to get the camera to focus but on the first pic you can see the 3M towards the center which
fills in any space that would have been there.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I like it. How about dirt and shit getting behind it and scratching things up? I like it.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:26 PM   #3
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Not a fan of the mustache look.... but this AVS version looks good here
Old 04-13-2013, 05:35 PM   #4
SxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
The tape runs along all the edges so it serves as a gap guard so to say. The space between is almost unnoticeable. I'll get a better close up.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:28 PM   #5
car78412 is on a distinguished road

car78412's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good on your Taco!
Old 04-13-2013, 06:34 PM   #6
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks man, that's a nice looking truck there, good job.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #7
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice man!

On a side note and not to hijack your thread but could you point me to where you got the light bar for your truck. I'm sure it has been discussed Ad nauseam but I'm new to the site and really like the look of your bar. Thanks in advance. [Hijack over]
Old 04-14-2013, 02:29 PM   #8

I haven't seen this before, I like the way it protects the front of the hood, but doesn't stick up to get ripped off on the trail. Can you even see it from the drivers seat?
Damn it, gotta get this now?
Old 04-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #9
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Normal driving I cant see it, If i make effort to sit up higher and look for it then I can see it.

Products Discussed in this Thread