Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Soft tops

Old 02-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Soft tops

Thinking about getting a soft top for the Taco. I don't really need it for security or anything, I'm just using it as a topper for camping or whatever else I may want to do back there without having a 100% open roof.

Anybody got one thats got a ton of pics handy? From inside and out? Or has anybody built anything tat I could make in my driveway that'll work. I don't need something fancy I'm just looking for shelter...
Old 02-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
some bent piping and tarpe
Old 02-16-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.parksoffroad.com/tacomamo...bestopmain.htm
Old 02-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #5
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Now I want a soft top more than ever...
don't worry, I said the same thing when I saw it too man!

There's also this kind but I think that the BesTop SuperTop (the parks offroad link) is a much nicer looking soft top.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
someone here has a 2nd gen black taco with the soft top.i forgot who. anybody here rememeber or have a link to his truck?
Old 02-17-2009, 04:38 PM   #8
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
Can back is prototyping a top for 2nd gen trucks. http://www.can-back.com/
Old 02-17-2009, 04:59 PM   #9
alexe is on a distinguished road
alexe's Tacoma Gallery
ive had mine on for 2 winters now. does pretty well. only problem so far was a bad ice storm stretched out the canvas pretty good. ice made the middle bow so the water collected but i caught it before there was any damage. also it doesnt seal 100%. i was fortunate enough to sleep in the back of my truck in pooring rain in black fly season. i stayed dry but there was a little water in the corners and i got eaten alive by black flies. could be remedied if you went crazy with weatherstripping but i remove mine too frequently to bother. now that ive done it i can remove or install by myself in under 20 minutes. oh and the windows scratch pretty easily. but hey it does exactly what i need it to. some pics