Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Need help ID'ing this shell

Old 04-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #1
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Need help ID'ing this shell

Hey Guys I need your help. I have been looking around for a short bed tacoma shell and depressed at the $1700+ needed to buy a new one. I found this one locally which obviously needs some work prepping and painting, but that would still be a great find if it fits. The ad says it's for a '06 taco but somehow the angle looks weird like it wouldn't fit my '13 right.

Any ideas? What brand/model does this look like? I can have a good MGM paint job, replace hardware/seals and re-tint windows and still be half the price of new.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/3740246833.html
Old 04-14-2013, 05:44 PM   #2
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm thinking it might be for a first gen like this:

Old 04-14-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
Rabid Conservative

No one? I figured someone would recognize it.