Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

why are n00b guys with locked threads butthurt

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #1
cottontop will become famous soon enoughcottontop will become famous soon enough
cottontop's Tacoma Gallery
why are n00b guys with locked threads butthurt

A buddy of mine has one. He kept on trying to tell me his locking rear diff would go off road the same as my 4x4. So I put him to the test. He got stuck numerous times trying to follow me. He couldn't believe it. I told him I could take my rear driveshaft out and he still couldn't follow me.

Old 04-15-2013, 08:19 AM   #3
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
im not butthurt, 2wd open diff and bald tires FTMFW.

Old 04-15-2013, 08:21 AM   #4
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cottontop View Post
A buddy of mine has one. He kept on trying to tell me his locking rear diff would go off road the same as my 4x4. So I put him to the test. He got stuck numerous times trying to follow me. He couldn't believe it. I told him I could take my rear driveshaft out and he still couldn't follow me.
They want good MPG and good off road (which will never happen) all my buddies wanted good MPG and didnt have the money for 4x4 and they all think theres are as good as my truck...

Old 04-15-2013, 08:22 AM   #5
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
IBTL
x2

Old 04-15-2013, 08:23 AM   #6
cottontop will become famous soon enoughcottontop will become famous soon enough
cottontop's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I might have painted with a broad brush. All are probably not butthurt. Just a few of the ones I know make all the prerunner guys seem that way

Closed Thread