Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Uninstalling URD MAF

Old 04-15-2013, 11:50 AM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Uninstalling URD MAF

Hey,
So I want to uninstall the URD MAF. I Had someone else install it (Wolfpack_5150) and now I want to uninstall it.
If someone could point me in the right direction that'd be awesome. Seems like it'd just involve soldering and matching wires. But like i said i didn't install it so not sure how to remove it. Thanks
Old 04-15-2013, 11:53 AM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
clip the wires off. done. The MAF CAL wires just splice into the yota wiring harness. just cut the wires from the maf cal as close as you can to where they attach to the factory harness and you should be fine.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

o cool thanks man!
Old 04-15-2013, 12:55 PM   #4
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm.... Not sure how the Tacoma is wired, but the PSC controller (MAF) usually splits one of the factory wires, so unless you tie it back together, it ain't gonna run.

Tacoma could certainly be different though. I just remember cutting one out of my car, and having to re-connect one of the wires out of the ECM.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:51 PM   #5

That's what I thought... Ill check
Old 04-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #6
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Call urd bruh
Old 04-15-2013, 02:03 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
Call urd bruh
gadgets a busy guy, hard to get a hold of
Old 04-15-2013, 02:09 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
thanks man, guess ill just go in reverse order
Old 04-15-2013, 03:29 PM   #10
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Yep. Same as my car. Step E & F separates one wire. You need to re-solder that wire back together. The others can just be cut from the PSC.