Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Fan Shroud Radiator

Old 04-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Fan Shroud Radiator

I had my radiator flushed at LubePros and they broke the over flow tank. Its were the small hose attaches, they said it breaks all the time. I got home and did a temp fix. My question is does this happen a lot? They told me it happens a lot... It gets hot and my Taco is black so they break more. I think its BS. I just wanted to get some input before I go back.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #3
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
It’s BS. back them fix it! I have never ever heard of this. My uncle was a mechanic for many years now co owns a paving company.

also only thing that really damages plastic is UV light and not the heat it self as much. If it’s under the hood it should not be getting UV light unless the hood is open.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:11 PM   #4
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I wouldn't care if it happens alot...They did it-They get it fixed.
That's what I was thinking when they told me. I have been trying to step back and think first.
Thanks, never seen this before.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:18 PM   #5
Senior Member. Hey, what's That supposed to mean?
coma09 will become famous soon enoughcoma09 will become famous soon enough
coma09's Tacoma Gallery
They are required to undertake their work in a professional manner. They broke it, so didn't perform the work in a professional manner...ie did not have the skills and knowledge to perform the work without damage.
They own it.
Call dealer and gat parts price. Offer to do the repair or let them repair it for parts price only. Failing that have dealer fixt it, or you, and present the bill
Fail to pay the bill, small claims court ... Which for a small item like this..easier to eat the bill
Then it'd be a matter of public disgrace for the shop with better business bureau complaint .. Add in paper. Whatever you think will be effective.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:30 PM   #6

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coma09 View Post
They are required to undertake their work in a professional manner. They broke it, so didn't perform the work in a professional manner...ie did not have the skills and knowledge to perform the work without damage.
They own it.
Call dealer and gat parts price. Offer to do the repair or let them repair it for parts price only. Failing that have dealer fixt it, or you, and present the bill
Fail to pay the bill, small claims court ... Which for a small item like this..easier to eat the bill
Then it'd be a matter of public disgrace for the shop with better business bureau complaint .. Add in paper. Whatever you think will be effective.
I went late in the day and the manager was not in. I see him around town. They used to have good people but I have been living up north for the last two years.
Thanks again I just wanted some input before I go back.