Besttop or Softtop 2 3.70%
5100's 33 61.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
sirwillysc is on a distinguished road
Name: Will
sirwillysc's Tacoma Gallery
First Mod for My Taco

Here is my truck! I am starting to mod it finally and want to get some input along the way. I have taken of the MM sticker in the back going to replace with TRD OR Sticker in matte black. for my 1st mod what should I got with
1 Wet Okle Seat Covers
2 SCS F5 Wheels
3 Best Top or Soft Top
4 5100s

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 04-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #2
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Not really a mod, but Weathertechs.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #4
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertechs, just ordered mine. Wish I had got them first, after 9 months the carpet is already getting fucked with the stock mats in.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
I know its not a option and I already voted aswell but tint that beast! that's what I did
it has tint thats legal for SC already on it
Old 04-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #6
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go with the seat covers while the seats don't have anything spilled on them yet.

The FJ wheels that are on it now look good and when you go to sell them will fetch a nice price, so I'd say wait on the rims. And I wouldn't go for 5100's until I lifted it and had bigger tires to put on.

Or go with softop/bestop if you need the extra dry space of the bed.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:32 AM   #7
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Not really a mod, but Weathertechs.
X2 Makes cleaning so easy! And sad to see you want to change the wheels. Lol
Old 04-17-2013, 09:33 AM   #8
I thought that the 5100s gave it a lift
Old 04-17-2013, 09:33 AM   #9
the wheels looked great on my silver taco but I think they kinda clash with the Mag grey yall dont think so?
Old 04-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #10
by 5100s I was talking about this set from toy tec http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 04-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #11
lpfm1990 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
lpfm1990's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lpfm1990
i like the fj wheels, i got the stockers on my 12 off road, but.... thinking about fall time swapping out to a sport package.... it will lower my payment also, so might just do that, even though im completely happy with mine
Old 04-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #12
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i agree with most of the others here Weathertechs mats help your carpet stay clean. Then you can start on the rest. As for seat covers, i cover mine with a towel for the mean time getting the covers soon though. Just install the billies 5100's and set the front at 1.75 Awesome! Good luck man
Old 04-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #13
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
those wheels look awesome on your truck. do the fiddyonehundy lift.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:41 AM   #14
well is that the right kit to get from toy tec and will I need anything else
Old 04-17-2013, 09:51 AM   #16
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirwillysc View Post
well is that the right kit to get from toy tec and will I need anything else
I when with Downsouth Motorsports all billies 5100's all around and ICON 3 leaf pack add on so it goes with your stock leaf springs. It added a 1.75 inch in the front and 1.5 inch in the back. It all depends what lift height you looking for. Toytec has good kits too.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #17
Looking for around 3in and need it to be durable off and on road but dont wanna give up too much ride
Old 04-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #18
ZoMbiE aLeRt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirwillysc View Post
Looking for around 3in and need it to be durable off and on road but dont wanna give up too much ride
Yeah your best bet is to get a kit if you going with full 3 inches, i just when with 1.75 in with my stock coils and its a soft ride. I havent install my bigger tires yet i got Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/70/17 that would add another 1 in 1/2 to the lift. Good luck man.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:37 AM   #19
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Mods in the order I did them
SnugTop Hi-Liner Shell
My Auto OEM Fog Light Mod
Mud Flap Trim Mod
Tailgate Anti-theft Mod
3" OME lift with 885s & Dakars
16" 1st Gen TRD Alloys (the equivalent of 3/4" wheel spacers) with 255/85/16 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2
Custom Relentless Grill Emblem
Garmin GPS
Sway bar removed
Midland GMRS
Stock receiver hitch added.
Relentless Fabrication Sliders with 2 piece kick outs
Relentless Fabrication Skids (full set)
Blitzpro 6LZ above shell window & Blitzpro Hawk 6D on back of diff added for additional reverse lights

Future mods in random order
Wet Okole Seat Covers
ARB OBA
ARB lockers with possible re-gear
Pinch Weld Mod
Electronic Tailgate Lock Mod
Safari Snorkel
Relentless Fabrication Aluminum Bumpers
Winch

???