Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Threaded oil Funnel

Old 02-17-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
New Threaded oil Funnel

Assenmacher Specialty Tools, Inc. part No. OFTOY1038. Just tested it and it fit perfectly, very tight seal with the gasket. High quality plastic (ABS I think) and MADE IN THE USA! No more oil drips or spills!
Attached Thumbnails
New Threaded oil Funnel-p2170006.jpg  
Old 02-17-2009, 11:12 AM   #3
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
That's quite nifty

Thanks.
I'm quite insane to spend $31 (incl shipping) for an oil funnel, but nothing's too good for my baby!!! I like TOYS.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:15 AM   #4
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
I'll stick with my $2.99 model....I'm not sloppy...
Old 02-17-2009, 11:16 AM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My oil funnel comes free when I buy a quart of Mobil 1. The Quart bottle threads right into the filler:
Old 02-17-2009, 11:21 AM   #6
Banned
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
My oil funnel comes free when I buy a quart of Mobil 1. The Quart bottle threads right into the filler:
Yeah, but my new funnel LOOKS COOL!! (and I could afford it)
Old 02-17-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
I have an old funnel I bought probably 20 years ago, it has that long neck that unscrews and I was completely happy when I discovered that it screwed into the filler neck, just tip the bottles upside down and no more drips or standing there holding the funnel and realizing you set the beer down just out of reach
Old 02-17-2009, 11:42 AM   #9
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
pster you love you truck so much you have two fumoto oil drain valves? haha check your sig. but anyways thats sweet. i usually steal our garage one but maybe ill make them buy me this one....
Old 02-17-2009, 11:50 AM   #10
Banned
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
pster you love you truck so much you have two fumoto oil drain valves? haha check your sig. but anyways thats sweet. i usually steal our garage one but maybe ill make them buy me this one....
One valve on the oil pan, the other is screwed into my head. yikes.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #11
rachunter will become famous soon enough
rachunter's Tacoma Gallery
A Amsoil bottle will thread in also.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:41 PM   #12
Banned
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachunter View Post
A Amsoil bottle will thread in also.
Hey! Simple solutions don't work unless you tell everyone beforehand!!!!! CRIMINY CRIKEY!!
Old 02-17-2009, 04:49 PM   #13
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Chris, your funnel looks just like mine.

When your done you just throw it out, no messy funnel laying around, and no need to clean it either.

Marc M
Old 02-17-2009, 04:58 PM   #14
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
Chris, your funnel looks just like mine.

When your done you just throw it out, no messy funnel laying around, and no need to clean it either.

Marc M
Bingo!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #15
Banned
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bingo!
You guys better be recycling those things! I mean it! This is serious! I'll......I'll send your posts to Al Gore if you don't!!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
You guys better be recycling those things! I mean it! This is serious! I'll......I'll send your posts to Al Gore if you don't!!!!

What, the plastic bottles????
I recycle them. I burn them in my front yard fueled with cans of hairspray.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:08 PM   #17
Joe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to behold
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Assenmacher Specialty Tools, Inc. part No. OFTOY1038. Just tested it and it fit perfectly, very tight seal with the gasket. High quality plastic (ABS I think) and MADE IN THE USA! No more oil drips or spills!

$30.95 + shipping is insane.

http://www.toolsource.com/toyota-fun...-p-102672.html
Old 02-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #19
Banned
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What, the plastic bottles????
I recycle them. I burn them in my front yard fueled with cans of hairspray.
Hairspray with freon as a propellent I bet!!!!! You're pushin your luck Chrissy Boy! I'll bet you even have a lead foot and waste gas!!!! Callin The Gorester now.....
Old 02-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #20
Joe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to behold
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't pay that...mine was $30 including shipping. It's a toy dag nabbit!!
I spend on ton on my truck and other things but just can't go for that kind of $$$ for that.