Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

FREE: Energy Suspension Parts

Old 04-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
FREE: Energy Suspension Parts in SoCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Man Marty View Post
Here is the update on the free energy suspension.
I had a nice follow up conversation with jeff (1 of the managers there)today.Here is the more detailed info on how everything works.You drop your truck off.They take measurements of everything.
They install parts they have, or manufacture, then install and triple check for proper fit. After the measuring, it does take a couple days to produce.
In all your truck is there for five days (week).
For your trouble you get energy suspension's poly products everywhere on your truck, installed for no charge.They have to put you into their shop schedule, and what works well for you.
There are 2 ways to get it set up.Call jeff @ 949-361-3935. He is always on the phone, but he does get back.He needs to run up the ladder to get scheduled.2nd method (jeff rec'd) hit them on facebook.
If i were closer, i would do both for free product.
They make a great product. I have had them on other trucks.
Someone please set this up and keep TW up to date with how it works out.
Thanks, madmanmarty

I am getting ready to do a mild suspension upgrade.
This is due to non-TSB springs, and the need for a little more lift.
As part of the process, I decided to replace some of the bushings with Energy Suspension poly products. I have had great success using their products on various cars & trucks. I checked their catalog,and no kit for '05-'13 Tacoma!
Bottom line, if any of you SOCAL TW 2nd gen Tacoma owners are willing to bring your truck to Energy's shop to have them measure and size various bushings, they are talking about free product.
Its a win win for all of us. Free product for the SOCAL owner's time, and a great product for the rest of us to put on our Tacomas.
Anyone willing call Energy Suspension @ 949-361-3935 & ask for Jeff.
I'd go, but I'm in PA!
Thanks
Also, could a moderator place this thread anywhere they can think of.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #2
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could do it.
Try posting it in these threads
So. Cal Truck Spotting ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
San Diego B.S. Thread. ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Orange County Meetups! ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
SocalTacomas.com Show and Shine Meet ( 1 2)
SoCal Tacoma's BS Thread ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Old 04-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #3
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I really wish someone would make replacement bushings for our trucks... Someone jump on this!
Old 04-20-2013, 09:38 PM   #4
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Free stuff

Can a moderator or someone help me get this in SoCAL, free stuff and other threads? its a great deal!
Thx
Old 04-21-2013, 02:15 AM   #5
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Can a moderator or someone help me get this in SoCAL, free stuff and other threads? its a great deal!
Thx
Just copy the first post & paste the text in a thread in the other forums.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:21 AM   #6
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
I am getting ready to do a mild suspension upgrade.
This is due to non-TSB springs, and the need for a little more lift.
As part of the process, I decided to replace some of the bushings with Energy Suspension poly products. I have had great success using their products on various cars & trucks. I checked their catalog,and no kit for '05-'13 Tacoma!
Bottom line, if any of you SOCAL TW 2nd gen Tacoma owners are willing to bring your truck to Energy's shop to have them measure and size various bushings, they are talking about free product.
Its a win win for all of us. Free product for the SOCAL owner's time, and a great product for the rest of us to put on our Tacomas.
Anyone willing call Energy Suspension @ 949-361-3935 & ask for Jeff.
I'd go, but I'm in PA!
Thanks
Also, could a moderator place this thread anywhere they can think of.
Anyone interested?
^ I just posted this in all the threads I listed above. ^
Old 04-21-2013, 02:50 AM   #7
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuazoYota View Post
Cool! im interested, had some awesome results with polyurethane bushings on my other car and would love to have some on my yota! so just call this guy jeff and set up a meet?
That's one from San Diego B.S. Thread. ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Old 04-21-2013, 08:03 AM   #8
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like they are in San Clemente.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:12 AM   #9
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Called and left a message. I always need an excuse to leave the desert sometimes.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:22 AM   #10
r3dn3ck13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Clayton
r3dn3ck13's Tacoma Gallery
Really hope this works out!! Would love to get a set!!!
Old 04-21-2013, 11:12 AM   #11
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
I'm down...where at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
They already make LCA bushings, what others are they looking to make? Can't do steering like the 1st Gens.
Two more from the SoCal Tacoma's BS Thread ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Old 04-21-2013, 01:09 PM   #12
Thx for moving to other posts.
Whoever goes, please let us know how it works out.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:31 PM   #13
FREE Energy Suspension Poly products update

Update-QUOTE=Mad Man Marty;6793875]Here is the update on the free energy suspension.
I had a nice follow up conversation with jeff (1 of the managers there)today.Here is the more detailed info on how everything works.You drop your truck off.They take measurements of everything.
They install parts they have, or manufacture, then install and triple check for proper fit. After the measuring, it does take a couple days to produce.
In all your truck is there for five days (week).
For your trouble you get energy suspension's poly products everywhere on your truck, installed for no charge.They have to put you into their shop schedule, and what works well for you.
There are 2 ways to get it set up.Call jeff @ 949-361-3935. He is always on the phone, but he does get back.He needs to run up the ladder to get scheduled.2nd method (jeff rec'd) hit them on facebook.
If i were closer, i would do both for free product.
They make a great product. I have had them on other trucks.
Someone please set this up and keep TW up to date with how it works out.
Thanks, madmanmarty[/QUOTE]
Old 04-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #14
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Marty, thanks for getting this moving. Great idea!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:19 PM   #15
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Shit, 949 is my immediate area code. And just in time for me to have given my first thought to going full poly on my suspension bushings.
Anyone wanna give me a loaner for a week while I get this going? (Seriously).
Old 05-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #16
FREE Energy Suspension Poly products

Any updates on this?
Thx, marty
Old 05-30-2013, 05:38 PM   #17
Poly bushings

Good news!
The latest from Energy Suspension is they should have all bushings & kits available by years end.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:19 PM   #18
Poly bushings

Good news!
Energy Suspension should have poly bushings & complete kits available by years end.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #19
splitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of light

splitbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good news!
Energy Suspension should have poly bushings & complete kits available by years end.
Heard that one before...
Seriously though, is it finally going to happen?
I'm needing new control arm bushings and would prefer to wait for urethane replacements.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #20
Well they wont be free, but Energy Suspension is finally going to offer master bushing kits for 05-13 tacomas. And since they are offering a master kit, the individual bushings will be available also. Should be able to order by mid to late JAN.