Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Question Regarding Tail Light Replacement

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
avengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Kevin
avengedkevinfold's Tacoma Gallery
Question Regarding Tail Light Replacement

I have a 2011 tacoma and busted my drivers side LED tail light. Does anybody know if this is the stock part? If not, what is different about it? Quality? Where can I find the stock part online for cheap?

http://www.amazon.com/Toyota-Tacoma-...amazonquery-20
Old 04-18-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Looks legit, it has a return policy if you are unhappy. Also they come in the B/S/T threads quite regularly, keep a lookout.

Nice name too, A7X is one of my faves.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:55 PM   #3
I am the one who knocks!
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
In the description it say comparable part. The materials used will be cheaper. Fitment may not be as good, MAY not be. Price isn't bad though. May be worth it. You could check ebay for used ones.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:58 PM   #4
avengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Kevin
avengedkevinfold's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I find the OEM part online?
Old 04-18-2013, 02:01 PM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by avengedkevinfold View Post
Where can I find the OEM part online?
eBay will usually sell OEM parts, higher cost of course but they almost always add a part number in the description.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:09 PM   #6
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Part numbers from here.

81560-04160
81550-04160

Also check out this thread and specifically post #:8
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post6761368
Old 04-18-2013, 06:02 PM   #7
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
I went with ebay. You can get a matched pair from there for less than half of what the dealer would charge you for just 1 side.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #8
treaddy is on a distinguished road

treaddy's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered mine from Toyota of Dallas,
Good online sales

Products Discussed in this Thread