Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2014 4runner

Old 04-18-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
2014 4runner

Anybody see this? if they are announcing this, but nothing about the Tacoma, then that should put the hopes for a new 2014 taco to rest.
http://www.autoblog.com/2013/04/18/t...t-on-april-27/
Might be a repost but I didn't see anything.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:29 PM   #2
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Teaser pics

Old 04-18-2013, 06:35 PM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Mean looking. I like it.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #4
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
As you recall, the previous-gen 4Runner near the end of the design cycle had projector headlights and LED tail lights.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #6
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Good for this rear tails . Those things were pretty awful .
Old 04-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #7
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I like the current gen 4runner

From what very little I see though, I likey. Toyota better not screw the 4runner and make it look dumb.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #8
Porkchop228 is on a distinguished road

Porkchop228's Tacoma Gallery
I just hope they don't make it look like a crossover. My wife has a 2011 and we love it. We bought it because its an SUV not a crossover.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:41 PM   #9
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am seeing similarities right hur
Old 04-18-2013, 06:42 PM   #11
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like all the sheetmetal parts are staying the same, only the drop-in plastic parts are changing. This should mean an easy (albeit expensive) retrofit for any 2010-2013 owner.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:43 PM   #12
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop228 View Post
I just hope they don't make it look like a crossover. My wife has a 2011 and we love it. We bought it because its an SUV not a crossover.
pretty sure that the rav4 now fills that slot
Old 04-18-2013, 06:45 PM   #13
Porkchop228 is on a distinguished road

Porkchop228's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
pretty sure that the rav4 now fills that slot
I hope it stays that way too.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:45 PM   #14
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Looks like all the sheetmetal parts are staying the same, only the drop-in plastic parts are changing. This should mean an easy (albeit expensive) retrofit for any 2010-2013 owner.
Looks to me like a facelift and new taillights.

I guess the 2014 4runner is like the 2012 taco, just a little refresh.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:45 PM   #15

I bet its has independent rear suspension
J/K

Quote:

Yeah, in the article is says its getting a "styling refresh"
Its not all new.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #16
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

U mean the 3rd gen taco?
Old 04-18-2013, 07:08 PM   #17
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
U mean the 3rd gen taco?
no such thing yet
Old 04-18-2013, 07:21 PM   #18
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no such thing yet
Old 04-18-2013, 08:57 PM   #19
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
wow! i like it! cant wait to see the rest of the truck. i just might take the plunge >=).
Old 04-19-2013, 10:28 PM   #20
Cactusone is on a distinguished road
Cactusone's Tacoma Gallery
Isn't that the 2014 Highlander? Not the 4runner.