Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

'13 rear-view monitor, temp, and BT mic NOT working!

Old 04-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
Agro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud of
Agro's Tacoma Gallery
'13 rear-view monitor, temp, and BT mic NOT working!

Removed my tailgate. Unplugged the plug under the truck. Took the backing of the tailgate off, removed the plug off the camera, removed the whole patching system w camera.

Had a shop work on a dent on the tailgate. This way they charged me less as I just dropped the raw gate off.

When the tailgate was off I do recall that people would call me, I would answer via BT and they couldn't hear me. Mic no work.

Put it all back together. Camera doesn't work when in R. Verified still "ON Always" in the menu.

Temp shows "- -"

Of course I can take it to the dealer, but thought this could be something stupid simple I just don't know. Help?
Old 04-18-2013, 09:10 PM   #3
Agro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud ofAgro has much to be proud of
Agro's Tacoma Gallery
Did 25 mins. No help.

Ill be at the dealer first thing mañana.

Will update after
Old 04-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #4
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I'm sure they'll get you fixed up...i wouldn't tell them you toom the gate off though, they may try and blame it on you
Old 04-18-2013, 09:22 PM   #5
Agro's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah.

I wonder where the outside temperature sensor is on the 2013.