1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Will 2010 model year seat covers fit in 2006?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by whitetaco3, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Apr 18, 2013 at 7:41 PM
    whitetaco3

whitetaco3 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Calvin
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport
    3" RevTek Lift, 285/70/R17 Goodyear Duratracs, Silverline Exhaust, 17x9 Eagle Alloys, Nerf Bars (OEM).
    So a buddy of mine has a 2010 TRD Sport quad cab and I have a 2006 TRD Sport quad cab. He just had leather and heated seats installed and is going to give me his OEM covers for free (mine are a bit beat up). I've tried calling multiple different dealers and even Toyota customer service couldn't give me an accurate answer as to whether or not they would properly fit. His 2010 has side airbags and mine does not. I'm aware that each model year has a different part number, but I'm curious if anyone on here knows off the top of their head if they will fit properly. To the naked eye, it doesn't appear that the 2010 seats are any larger in size due to the air bags, but I could be wrong? Any information would be helpful before I tear my truck apart just to be disappointed in the long run :D Thanks guys!

2. Apr 18, 2013 at 10:10 PM
    Island Cruiser

Island Cruiser TVita

Member:
    Kauai
    Vehicle:
    Baja
    I wanna say it "should" as it's from Sport to Sport. Don't quote me on that.

Another thing to look at is the thigh-extender.

Products Discussed in

To Top