1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 4X4 Tacoma TRD exhaust install

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Monster1, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Apr 20, 2013 at 7:50 PM
    Monster1

Monster1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2012 Texas Edition DC Tacoma 4WD
    Weathertech digitals front and rear, TRD exhaust, Coverking dash mat, Oem Tacoma bedmat, Better Built tool box, bed extender, Toytec 1 1/2" AAL, Bilsteins front and rears, fronts set at .85, K&N filter, aluminum skid plate, EGR vent shades, locking tailgate handle, TRD emblems, Cal Trend seat covers front and back.
    yeah I know this is embarrasing, but I messed up one of my bolts while installing my TRD exhaust and was wondering if anyone on the forum could direct me to a place where I can buy the set to finish the job. Yeah I know I an get one at the dealer, but who else other than the dealer would I be able to get a new set from, online probably? I have another question, does the battery have to be disconnected for the sake of the computer resetting to the new install of the TRD exhaust? Thanks for everyone's contributions.

2. Apr 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM
    06HAOLE

06HAOLE Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    2019 Ford Raptor
    You dont need the battery disconnected to install the exhaust. As for the bolt, I would just go thru the dealer unless it is really far away.

Products Discussed in

To Top