Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pennzoil plattinum premium oil filters?

Old 04-22-2013, 02:11 AM   #1
ChrisGralnic is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
ChrisGralnic's Tacoma Gallery
Pennzoil plattinum premium oil filters?

Anyone using the new pennzoil platinum synthetic media oil filters? From what I've read they are designed for longer OCI's and are composed of strong materials for a longer lasting filter. Looking for some testimonials. ( I understand they might be too new to have many ) If its true what they are claiming it would be great to not have to change filters on 10k OCI's.

I use pennzoil plattinum oil already which is probably what they were using when they designed these new filters.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:07 AM   #2
Tacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud of

Army: 14J, 3rd ID
Name: Kessler
Tacoma VT's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know much about the pennzoil platinum filters. Have you seen this?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...mpetition.html