Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

keep front bumper or go back to stock ???

View Poll Results: stock or arb
stock 20 18.52%
arb 80 74.07%
who cares ! 8 7.41%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2013, 06:38 PM   #21
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
keep it until you get something else if your questioning it now youll question it for as long as you have your truck and thats not a good feeling, look for something first that better fits your needs then get rid of it...IMO I think their ugly, but thats just me
Old 04-24-2013, 06:58 PM   #22
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
just sell it to me. . . . . simple
Old 04-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #23
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Color matching is cool.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #24
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
I wasn't joking, waiting for response. . . . . . .
Old 04-24-2013, 10:07 PM   #27
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
lol ill trade you my nfab light bar with 2 lights for that arb haha
Old 04-25-2013, 12:35 AM   #28
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
I like the clean look of the stock bumper and the big aftermarkets like ARB are gas robbing heavy and IMHO overpriced but... stock offers no protection at all. Frankly I would go with the beefy bumper that protects your truck.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:54 AM   #29
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
if i had a 2nd Gen, I would drive over there from Idaho right now and buy it off of you
but, you should keep it for the same simple reason that I plan on getting a stout after market bumper,
that is: your taco is far less likely to turn into a pile of nachos if you smash a Moose at 70mph
...I almost did that 2 years ago with a Buick Lesabre
Old 04-25-2013, 07:20 AM   #30
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I want to know how the truck breaths with having them big lights blocking the grill? Keep the ARB . Not a fan of the loops on and bumper but looks good on your rig.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:57 AM   #31
knotty has a spectacular aura aboutknotty has a spectacular aura about
Name: John
knotty's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i have decided that i am going to keep it for now at least !!! you guys will be the first to know if i decide to sell or trade it !
Old 04-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #32
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Keep it, and if you have the money to throw at it, think about getting it color matched. I had an ARB on my old first-gen and now on my second-gen, and I think the main reason the black ARB looked fine on my first-gen and less so on the second is because my first-gen had black fender flares to continue the "line" started by the ARB.
Attached Thumbnails
keep front bumper or go back to stock ???-arbtaco2.jpg  
Old 04-29-2013, 09:22 PM   #33
Dudeguesswhat is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Dudeguesswhat's Tacoma Gallery
Also interested if you decide to get rid of it I have a factory silver bumper with your name on it!