Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

keep front bumper or go back to stock ???

View Poll Results: stock or arb
stock 20 18.52%
arb 80 74.07%
who cares ! 8 7.41%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2013, 10:36 AM   #1
knotty has a spectacular aura aboutknotty has a spectacular aura about
Name: John
knotty's Tacoma Gallery
Question keep front bumper or go back to stock ???

the title says it all toying with the idea of going back to stock for a cleaner look !!!!

what do you think ?
Attached Thumbnails
keep front bumper or go back to stock ???-imag0314.jpg  
Old 04-24-2013, 10:48 AM   #2
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Colormatch maybe? Would look really good on a silver truck I think!
Old 04-24-2013, 10:54 AM   #3
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Stock is everywhere. Keep the ARB.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #4
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
I'd have to say keep the ARB. If it's just looks you are going for it's your call. Is there anything other than looks that is a factor? Good looking truck BTW.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #6
knotty's Tacoma Gallery
also i was thinking color match the arb bumper !! whatcha think ? I should of put that in the poll !!!
Old 04-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #7
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Keep as is. Silver and black compliment each other IMO.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #8
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I voted to keep it but if I were you, I'd look into color matching it.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #10
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
I personally don't like the looks of the ARB bumper, but it does look better than stock. Keep it.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:10 PM   #11
jackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jack
jackrules's Tacoma Gallery
if you get bigger wheels the ARB will look less out of place..
Old 04-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #12
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Keep it.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:28 PM   #13
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
I will take the ARB off your hands if you don't like it

In all seriousness I don't know why in hell you'd want to switch back to the plastic POS.

Unless you're THAT into the way your truck looks.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:35 PM   #15
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
The ARB is one of the biggest bumpers out there, but it still looks way better thn the stock plastic bumper. If you want to get a cleaner look swap out those big ass lights up front, just and idea.....
Old 04-24-2013, 03:36 PM   #16
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
miacevedo's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on what you are trying to do. I personally don't care for the look of that ARB bumper... if you don't need a heavy duty offroad bumper, sell it or trade for stock
Old 04-24-2013, 04:10 PM   #17
knotty's Tacoma Gallery
i dont need the arb bumper soi was thinking about going to something like this
Attached Thumbnails
keep front bumper or go back to stock ???-dsc02828.jpg  
Old 04-24-2013, 04:14 PM   #18
MikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MikeyMcFly's Tacoma Gallery
I'm counting down the days until I get the ARB. Granted, that's maybe 1,000 days off, but still, I can count!

Although I'm fairly certain there are many, many members on here who would gladly trade their OEM bumper plus enough cash for one of those prerunner style bars.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #19
knotty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyMcFly View Post
I'm counting down the days until I get the ARB. Granted, that's maybe 1,000 days off, but still, I can count!

Although I'm fairly certain there are many, many members on here who would gladly trade their OEM bumper plus enough cash for one of those prerunner style bars.

Hmmmm thats a thought !!! if i could find a silver one and something close to oregon it might be worth it .. i would hate to ship that arb bumper lol
Old 04-24-2013, 05:17 PM   #20
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I'll straight up trade you my stock silver bumper with Fogs for the ARB.