Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

what bumper is this

Old 04-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
what bumper is this

anybody know what bumper this is? it looks cool!

Old 04-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #2
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a KR style to me
Old 04-24-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
google doesn't agree
Old 04-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #4
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Trail gear?
Old 04-25-2013, 06:24 AM   #5
walter is on a distinguished road
walter's Tacoma Gallery
If its not a badland bumper then its a copy cat
Old 04-25-2013, 06:29 AM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Go to facebook, look up motorcycle mechanics facebook page and send them a PM asking where they got the pic (maybe they took the pic, maybe it's a custom 1 off bumper that was made).
Old 04-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #7

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by walter View Post
If its not a badland bumper then its a copy cat
I can't find much for badlands bumpers on a 2nd gen
Old 04-25-2013, 02:23 PM   #8
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty awesome! I am a fan of Trail-gear 1st gen looking bumpers and don't see many people run tube bumpers on 2nd gens, of course this is a hybrid of some sorts. At a second glance I noticed that some of the lower bumper has been left behind, and cut like what you have to do for 2012-13 ARB bumpers, so that kinda sucks.

EDIT: Oh ya and i meant to say I also searched high and low on google and found nothing on it either, though did see a custom avid offroad bumper that looked close.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #9
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
its custom made by Adam at unique fabrication in socal. That truck is a give away truck built by my friend Neil Tjin being given away by UTI or one of those technical institutes.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:26 PM   #10
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdevTac View Post
Looks pretty awesome! I am a fan of Trail-gear 1st gen looking bumpers and don't see many people run tube bumpers on 2nd gens, of course this is a hybrid of some sorts. At a second glance I noticed that some of the lower bumper has been left behind, and cut like what you have to do for 2012-13 ARB bumpers, so that kinda sucks.

EDIT: Oh ya and i meant to say I also searched high and low on google and found nothing on it either, though did see a custom avid offroad bumper that looked close.
Search facebook or instagram for Tjin Edition
Old 04-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #11
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
It is slightly similar to mine.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:36 PM   #13
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I really like that bumper.