Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

R.I.P. My 09 taco

Old 04-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #41
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickcrna View Post
Why would anyone in the right mind use such poor judgment and travel 55 mph down a country road in foggy conditions?

kicking people when there down... awesome!
Old 04-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #42
DunhamAll is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
DunhamAll's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance your passenger side tail light made it out unscathed?

Looks fucked, glad you're ok.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #43
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why would anyone in the right mind use such poor judgment and travel 55 mph down a country road in foggy conditions?
Its idiots like you who ruin TW for the rest of us.

Do you feel better now that that's off your chest?
Old 04-25-2013, 04:20 PM   #44
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why would you feel the need to kick a guy down when he just lost his ride? Everyone makes mistakes and I'm sure you've done some stupid shit in your days too. It's called life lessons jackhole.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #45
Somethings Fuckey
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! Glad you're OK.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:26 PM   #46
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bswain2011 View Post
Yea 2 jl audio amps , 2 13.5 subs, 4 door speakers, 4 tweeters and a pioneer head unit
you overpaid

Glad OP is ok! Needs a cage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Why would you feel the need to kick a guy down when he just lost his ride? Everyone makes mistakes and I'm sure you've done some stupid shit in your days too. It's called life lessons jackhole.
x2
Old 04-25-2013, 04:27 PM   #47
Chris
Tacofornia will become famous soon enough

Tacofornia's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to see that. glad you're ok. truck can be replaced.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:08 PM   #48
Chris b.
western88 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
western88's Tacoma Gallery
I have spent 25 yrs in the fire dept.. this kind of fuckup, I dont see anyone to be alive...Lucky enough, you to walk out alive and be able to tell about it. human are not replaceable but a taco is... hope lesson learned and slow down.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:16 PM   #49
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that blows glad you're okay. People can hate on Toyota all they want but one thing is clear they seem time and time again to keep the occupants safe.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #50
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by western88 View Post
I have spent 25 yrs in the fire dept.. this kind of fuckup, I dont see anyone to be alive...Lucky enough, you to walk out alive and be able to tell about it. human are not replaceable but a taco is... hope lesson learned and slow down.
really? i been a firefighter for the better part of 4 years (yes not as long as you) but have seen people walk away from much much worse wrecks than that.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #51
trooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Spencer
trooper12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 04-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #52
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
really? i been a firefighter for the better part of 4 years (yes not as long as you) but have seen people walk away from much much worse wrecks than that.
x2

I've walked away from an accident worst than this guys. It's hit or miss but I flipped a CRX at high speeds, hit a giant metal light pole, walked away.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #53
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bswain2011 View Post
Yea they are well I hit gravel and my foot fucked me I slammed the gas instead of brake and shot across a intersection down an in bank ment into a field
Ixnay on the slamming the gas story, sounds exactly like unintended acceleration.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:14 AM   #54
Chris b.
western88 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
western88's Tacoma Gallery
Gainman.. yes 25 yrs..you are a rooke yet until after 5 yrs. I agreed to M3bassman.. that the cars today are better made and safer compared I had seen in 25 yrs.. such as better seat belts etc,, still it made it damn harder to cut out to get the injuried person.
Still no matter how good the car made.. the most heavy factor is the speed.. that increase the impactation.. the law of gravity and motion never changed for 100 yrs.. still can get mashed. if you are lucky enough be alive to walk out of it.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:25 AM   #55
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sorry but I agree. You guys can get all bent out of shape about what rickcrna said but facts are facts. Would you be disagreeing with his statement if someone was killed? I doubt it. The outcome is not what was being admonished, the cause was. I am just glad the OP lived to drive another day. I bet he will make sure he never takes that ride again.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:09 AM   #56
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns View Post
Wow man that is one hell of a wreck, glad you made it out ok.
x2

Wow.

Nice sound system BTW.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #57
rickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickcrna is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
rickcrna's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry if I have offended all of the chest thumping, knuckle-dragging troglodytes
on this thread by pointing out that perhaps the driver should be held accountable for not only jeopardizing his own life but maybe of other individuals who also might be sharing the road.

I am simply offering a different perspective other than following along with a bunch of phony expressions of empathy for the OP. For the rest of you idiots on here who need help with the basics....there is a direct connection between personal actions and choices and ensuing consequences.

Try and grapple with this concept before you simply flame me further with your inane insults.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:03 PM   #58
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-26-2013, 06:52 PM   #59
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
OP knows and learned by now. right or wrong, he braved TW to simply say what he did, likely against his pride some what. Its easy to be right and chastise him, but just let his thread be that, his live n learn , and might be your live n learn too.

He surely cant say his hair was in his face, glad you're ok.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #60
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post

Hello Kettle , this is Pot

You're black