Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Stainless N-Fabs installed 02-18-09

Old 02-18-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
Stainless N-Fabs installed 02-18-09

Hi everyone!! Just got my N-Fabs in and installed. After searching I decided to go with stainless. I like the black and color matched but wanted to do something different. I guess I am having chrome withdrawal after selling my Harley. LMK what ya'll think. Again thanks to everyone on this board. I just wish I had found this site sooner when I purchased my 2003 Tacoma!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzoff View Post
Hi everyone!! Just got my N-Fabs in and installed. After searching I decided to go with stainless. I like the black and color matched but wanted to do something different. I guess I am having chrome withdrawal after selling my Harley. LMK what ya'll think. Again thanks to everyone on this board. I just wish I had found this site sooner when I purchased my 2003 Tacoma!!!
Oh thats shinny! Nice speedway blue.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
nice!!! Very clean! Lookin good! A+
Old 02-18-2009, 02:43 PM   #4
BuffaloTaco will become famous soon enoughBuffaloTaco will become famous soon enough
BuffaloTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Install

Buzoff,

I like the look. Did you install the n-fabs yourself? Any issues with the install?
Old 02-18-2009, 02:47 PM   #5
Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in
Buzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud ofBuzzoff has much to be proud of

Buzzoff's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I installed them myself. Just had to unscrew the plastic stock screws and bolt on. Didn't line up perfectly, but with some elbow grease I got them on in about 30 minutes.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:49 PM   #6
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
mine went on in about 10 min... lined up perfectly... hmm....

small variations from truck to truck (or from step to step) I imagine...
Old 02-18-2009, 02:51 PM   #7
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. Like the blue and chrome combo.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:00 PM   #9
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
where did you buy and how much??
Old 02-18-2009, 03:27 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
those look awesome on the speedway blue!!
Old 02-18-2009, 03:36 PM   #11
Billy Reuben
Punisher has a spectacular aura aboutPunisher has a spectacular aura about
Punisher's Tacoma Gallery
Wicked pissa.

Good luck.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #12
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

why isnt there an option if you have DC or AC??
Old 02-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got them online from Performance4trucks.com, which is basically 4wheelparts. They were $279 and with tax $302 out the door and they shipped them directly to the 4wheelparts store near my house. One the website they show that they are Smittybilt, but after recognizing that they had the same part# as N-Fabs and speaking with Missy at N-fab I found that they are the same thing. There's nothing on the bars that say Smittybilt, they say N-Fab on them

here's the link http://www.performance4trucks.com/Bu...%2fBT0678CC-SS
So the N-fabs are the same as the Smittybuilt ones? Are they the same company? I'm kind of confused.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:47 PM   #14
"The Dude"

smittybuilt is probably some company who sells them??
Old 02-18-2009, 03:47 PM   #15
"The Dude"

i just wanna know how i can get one for ext cab
Old 02-18-2009, 04:12 PM   #16
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!!
Old 02-18-2009, 04:35 PM   #17
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by olsenjr View Post
Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen any for access cabs, just double cabs.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #18
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
call N-FAB... they exist...
Old 02-18-2009, 07:01 PM   #19
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn those look good! I am trying to talk the wife into those N-Fabs as I type this. Do you know how long they are on sale?
Old 02-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #20
brendazzle will become famous soon enoughbrendazzle will become famous soon enough
brendazzle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you can get them from 4wheelparts too, they just don't usually stock them so you have to wait or maybe pay for some shipping. Kinda crazy i was quoted like $340 or 360 for the black.

A friend of mine has the black n fabs for AC and the paint chipped all over so he had them sprayed with Line-x. its looks killa.

the shiny looks SO good with the blue. NICE work buzoff!