Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rear Lift Question

Old 04-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Lift Question

So im about to order my lift and im confused about the rear...i want to get the 2in AAL but whats the deal with the TSB? should i get tht rear option? what determines getting the TSB? thanks in advance.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Will the Thrill
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have 3 or 4 leafs?
Old 04-27-2013, 09:32 PM   #3
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
the tsb will give you another Toyota leaf. a rear aal will give you another leaf. I went with wheelersoffroad 3 leaf progressive aal and haven't looked back yet. left my overload in, it will still get full bump when I twist it on the trail, but somehow manages tongue weights much better. I highly recommend it
Old 04-27-2013, 09:33 PM   #4
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

as far as if your eligible for the factory upgrade, you must be under warranty. if you are out of warranty, the dealer will in rare cases give it to you anyway
Old 04-28-2013, 07:14 AM   #5
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 tacoma owner View Post
Do you have 3 or 4 leafs?
i have 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dlxman View Post
the tsb will give you another Toyota leaf. a rear aal will give you another leaf. I went with wheelersoffroad 3 leaf progressive aal and haven't looked back yet. left my overload in, it will still get full bump when I twist it on the trail, but somehow manages tongue weights much better. I highly recommend it
so can i just get the 2in AAL?
Old 04-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #6
drinking whats on sale

yea