1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Swaybar endlink length after lift? Need help: installing JKS disconnects RIGHT NOW

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Mach375, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Apr 28, 2013 at 10:17 AM
    Mach375

Mach375 [OP] Habitual Violator of Wheeling Rule #2

Member:
    First Name:
    Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
    Vehicle:
    '11 DCLB 4x4 TRD Sport
    Too much to list, but enough to get me in trouble. Repeatedly.
    Have an OME 3" lift, left the swaybar attached (I know, I know), used the OE endlinks. Now I have bent links, and an off-center swaybar that rubs.
    I am right now in the middle of swapping the OE links for some JKS Quicker Disconnects meant to fit a Wrangler (stay tuned for a post about it). But since I never corrected for the lift with the original links, I don't know what my measurements should be, or how the swaybar should be sitting.
    Anyone with the aftermarket swaybar endlink lift brackets (forget who makes them......AllPro? ToyTec?) be able to go measure the distance between the holes?
    Or anyone with a stock suspension ('05-'11) be able to tell me what the correct stock angle should be? (For example, the JKS instructions say the Wrangler should be 30*, or at least between 25* and 35*).
    Thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top