Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacoma Photography??

View Poll Results: What camera are you using?
Cell Phone 80 63.49%
Quick Snap Camera 14 11.11%
Professional Camera 51 40.48%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #41
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
The most expensive lens I ever owned was my Canon 600 F4L. It was a telescope! Literally.
I shot this image of the moon long ago on film with my Canon 1nRS.

Now days I rarely pick up a camera tho.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:37 PM   #42
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
This is the list of budget lenses I'm working on (2 left):

10-24 f/3.5-4.5G (not yet) $800
16-85 f/3.5-5.6G (check) $600
35 f/1.8G (check) $200
50 f/1.8G (soon) $200
70-300 f/4.5-5.6G (check) $600

Then I'll sell my 5100 for the 7100 and shift funds back to the bike/pickup.

Those are prices brand new btw, I buy a lot of gear refurbished to save $.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:42 PM   #43
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

10-24? That's not the Canon is it? I have the 10-22 ES-F and I love it. Corners get pretty stretched out tho.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #44
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, Nikon DX lens. It will be my last purchase, even after the body. I don't "need" it, I just like creative wide angle shots.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:36 PM   #45
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery

Caught this with my iphone long time ago, one of the best pics I ever took of it I think. The sky in the background and how it reflects off the paint on the truck. I didn't (nor do I know how) edit it at all.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:43 PM   #46
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Skills>gear I suppose. I'm a newb but growing quickly. I love it
this goes for almost anything

photography, racing, shooting guns, cooking, etc
Old 04-30-2013, 06:56 AM   #47
KB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
KB Voodoo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a pro photographer on the side...

http://www.chadstephensonphoto.com/

I have a Canon 5DMKIII and a 1DMKIII, and all L lenses.

That being said, all I ever shoot my truck with is my iPhone.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:07 AM   #49
KB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
Wow didn't realize there were and are so many Tacoma photographer enthusiast
Nice!!
I don't think I can post most of my latest work to this forum though. NSFW
Old 04-30-2013, 07:10 AM   #50
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
I do have email and a cell phone. LMAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB Voodoo View Post
Old 04-30-2013, 07:20 AM   #51
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol

Same here. I have a ring flash and was experimenting using it as a main softbox on a stand to get nice round catchlights in her eyes.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:35 AM   #52

Quote:
I do have email and a cell phone. LMAO
I don't mind sharing...
Old 04-30-2013, 09:58 AM   #53
IKA fabrications

Quote:
Wow didn't realize there were and are so many Tacoma photographer enthusiast
Nice!!
With digital cameras being so affordable these days, its easier for people to become hobbists/prosumers and then eventually making jump up to professionals.
The biggest limitation in the old days was film and film processing. Now people can shoot all they want and experiment and learn with no additional costs other than buying a laptop and photoshop.
When I first started as a professional, we shot everything with Hasselblads
Old 04-30-2013, 10:50 AM   #54
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
It was painful when I sold all my medium format film stuff. Then I gave my old Leica rangefinder to my sister (who is an amazing photographer and still shoots a ton of film) and that was the last film camera I had kicking around.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:22 PM   #55
IKA fabrications

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat View Post
It was painful when I sold all my medium format film stuff. Then I gave my old Leica rangefinder to my sister (who is an amazing photographer and still shoots a ton of film) and that was the last film camera I had kicking around.
Me too
Because of guys like Denis Reggie, the photojournalistic style wedding photos became really popular here, and everybody wanted their wedding shot on 35mm. The prices of used medium format plummeted back then. Once digital backs for medium format became available and relatively affordable, the prices shot back up again
Old 04-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #56
yarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yarro's Tacoma Gallery
Nice photography page..

Quote:
I'm a pro photographer on the side...

http://www.chadstephensonphoto.com/

I have a Canon 5DMKIII and a 1DMKIII, and all L lenses.

That being said, all I ever shoot my truck with is my iPhone.
Checked out your page, very nice images, i am a photographer on the side, but cant afford all the fancy lenses quiet yet, are you willing to sell any since you got all the lenses? currently i am shooting with a MKii with a 135L prime let m eknow
Old 04-30-2013, 02:36 PM   #57
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Samsung Galaxy S3
Old 04-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarro View Post
Checked out your page, very nice images, i am a photographer on the side, but cant afford all the fancy lenses quiet yet, are you willing to sell any since you got all the lenses? currently i am shooting with a MKii with a 135L prime let m eknow
If you'd like a substantial upgrade in camera bodies, I am selling a 1DMKIII.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #59
O-------l
Del Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Del Scorcho's Tacoma Gallery
Everytime I'm out & about my 7D goes with me. As far as lenses go I carry a EFs 15-85mm, EF 70-300L, and the EF 40mm STM.

Old 05-02-2013, 07:45 PM   #60
Fidel775 has a spectacular aura aboutFidel775 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Fidel
Fidel775's Tacoma Gallery
I use my iPhone 5, if I had the money I would get a nice DSLR

These are from my iPhone and Instagram filters... lo

I think they are pretty good for a phone and l love how my phone is always with me. 😎