Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacoma Photography??

View Poll Results: What camera are you using?
Cell Phone 80 63.49%
Quick Snap Camera 14 11.11%
Professional Camera 51 40.48%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Photography??

What is everyone using to take pictures of their Tacomas? I personally use my iPhone 99% of the time. I have seen some fantastic pictures and am wondering if some of you all are using your cell phone, quick snap cameras, or professional cameras??
Old 04-29-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Canon DSLR and lenses. My wife's the real photographer. I just point the damn thing, press the button and hope for the best.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #3
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!! Hell I tried to do some Instagram affects and big fail there too!! I've just seen shots of Tacomas on here and was like damn that's a good picture. My iPhone sure as hell want do that LMAO!!!
Old 04-29-2013, 01:00 PM   #6
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
I take some with my Canon 7D..but selling that soon so I will be using Canon G12 from now on..I would call it a point-shoot/DSLR hybrid
Old 04-29-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I use both. Cell for when I don't have the DSLR out with me.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:04 PM   #8
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
I might need to invest in a Canon DSLR
I heard neonlazer has one for sale.

A nice one, too.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:04 PM   #9
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Most of mine are taken with the wife's Canon EOS Rebel T3. It works well enough for what I need. Most of my shop item pictures are taken with that too.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:25 PM   #11
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
mostly iphone cause its alwayse with me.. but the wife got a nice cannon t4i dslr for x mas from me... so I get some good shots with that.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:27 PM   #12
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
I use my olympic tough part of the time and my iphone. Depends on how lazy i am.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:31 PM   #13
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
About half and half. Phone and "old" T2I.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:50 PM   #14
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the time it's from my phone. Sometimes my canon t3, but not near as often as id like.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #15
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
iPhone majority of the time. I wish I had the time and energy to lug around my 5pound DSLR.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #16
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
i have a pos android that i use lol, when i get my bike next week though i plan on getting a gopro and might use that
Old 04-29-2013, 02:27 PM   #18
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
I am an avid photographer so I use my Canon 5D
Old 04-29-2013, 02:33 PM   #19
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
I have been debating on a gopro but not sure if I will use it as much as I would like to think I would??

I have one.. ive used it once in 2 years.. looks sweet on my hanress bar though. :-) lol

harness bar 2 by beavis0076, on Flickr
Old 04-29-2013, 02:43 PM   #20
StickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
StickShifty's Tacoma Gallery
iphone or my Canon with assorted L lenses, depends on what i have or where i am.