Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Lets see those racks!!!

Old 04-30-2013, 09:48 AM   #2
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Looks....

Old 04-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #3
OhYeah is on a distinguished road
OhYeah's Tacoma Gallery
not on the roof.. but here's the rack.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:04 AM   #5
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
Looks....

Yeah. I want the oem rack for looks too! Although, if i get one my fatbike might make it up there for looks too!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:09 AM   #6
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelztaco View Post
Yeah. I want the oem rack for looks too! Although, if i get one my fatbike might make it up there for looks too!
it reminds me of a guy with slicked back hair. lol
Old 05-01-2013, 07:20 AM   #7
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
came for the racks, left for misunderstanding the title...
Old 05-01-2013, 07:26 AM   #8
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
OME rack with the yak tied up
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see those racks!!!-182775_10151791621455165_1284243307_n.jpg  
Old 05-01-2013, 07:46 AM   #9
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Racks.. Nothing to see move along.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #11
ARTaco06 is on a distinguished road
ARTaco06's Tacoma Gallery
I want to get a rack to put a couple kayaks on and I can also put my wakeboard on. any suggestions?
Old 05-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #13
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
I will say one thing about the OEM rack. It seems to block the XM signal with the rack open (which is the way I would like to keep it). If you don't have XM then no issue. If you do you might want to keep that in mind.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #14
Bolt79 is on a distinguished road

Bolt79's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered an OEM rack for my 2011 DC last night from TRDParts4U. Could anyone tell me what additional attachments I will need in order to haul my surfboards? Thanks.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:40 PM   #15
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #16
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
How bout bed racks? My thule xsporters get the job done, i like that they are adjustable, i cut them so the crossbar can be set lower than the roof line. I use it mainly for lumber, they can handle 16 footers no problem.
Lets see those racks!!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367459123.008064.jpg
Old 05-02-2013, 07:38 PM   #18
StrikeSwiftly is on a distinguished road
Army: 70TH Engineers
StrikeSwiftly's Tacoma Gallery
I totally love the look of the OEM roof rack.
Just how hard are these to install on a non equipped Tacoma?
I see them on Ebay with installation hardware.
Do you have to remove the weather strip across the top?
Old 05-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #19

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeSwiftly View Post
I totally love the look of the OEM roof rack.
Just how hard are these to install on a non equipped Tacoma?
I see them on Ebay with installation hardware.
Do you have to remove the weather strip across the top?
10 torx screws and about 30 mins of your time. Yes you have to remove the factory weather strip as this replaces it. Extremely simple install
Old 05-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #20
StrikeSwiftly is on a distinguished road
Army: 70TH Engineers
StrikeSwiftly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
10 torx screws and about 30 mins of your time. Yes you have to remove the factory weather strip as this replaces it. Extremely simple install
So under the strip it has holes to bolt in already? Theres no drilling through the roof?