Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Show me your White TACO!

Old 05-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
cspcrx is on a distinguished road
cspcrx's Tacoma Gallery
Show me your White TACO!

Looking at upgrading the wheels on our 2009 White Prerunner sport. We know we do not want black wheels but have not found anything on Tire Rack or Discount that jumps out at us. Truck is stock.

So if you have a white prerunner with silver, chrome or silver with some black wheels we would love to see a picture.

Thanks all!
Old 05-02-2013, 06:12 AM   #2
Ragin Cajun
Plik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant future

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
see sig below
Old 05-02-2013, 07:49 AM   #3
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry no pictures without black wheels but it give me a chance to show off my truck so

Old 05-02-2013, 07:53 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
There is 2 white taco threads already, with literally thousands of pics.. lol

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ers-unite.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...te-tacoma.html
Old 05-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #5
cspcrx is on a distinguished road
cspcrx's Tacoma Gallery
Large, thanks those help a lot. I think we found our wheels.
Will see if they fit.

Thanks again.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:08 PM   #6
BBell is on a distinguished road

Name: B
BBell's Tacoma Gallery
Work in Progress

Have some Rigid D2's to add on for front lighting. Other goodies will come with future paychecks.
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your White TACO!-imag0557.jpg   Show me your White TACO!-imag0559.jpg