LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Truck-Bedz VTCSB

Old 05-02-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
KB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant future
KB Voodoo's Tacoma Gallery
Truck-Bedz VTCSB

I have been searching the earth for one of these things.

http://truckbedz.com/default.tpl?pag...84&id1=36&id2=[id2]&id3=[id3]&--eqskudatarq=40%20%20VTCSB

Does anyone have any idea where to get one, or does anyone have one for sale?
Old 05-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #2
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, those gold-series look pretty good.

Sub'd.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:11 AM   #3
KB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant future
I'm questioning if they're even going to make them anymore. They don't even answer their phone...
Old 05-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #4
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking for something similar for a while now... no solution. There seems to be many generic options for truckbed beds but few that are an exact fit for tacomas.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:52 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggynagy View Post
I've been looking for something similar for a while now... no solution. There seems to be many generic options for truckbed beds but few that are an exact fit for tacomas.
As far as I know, Truck-Bedz is the only one for the double cab short bed. Airbedz makes one for the long bed, but not the short bed.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:34 PM   #6
Seer will become famous soon enoughSeer will become famous soon enough
Name: Tom
Seer's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, the shortest wait time I could find was "months". That was for both their regular and the expedition models. Camping season's here so I just went and bought a $39 full sized one (complete with air pump) from Wally World. It won't fit like the Truckbedz one in the pictures, but it'll fit better than the one they won't send me.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:41 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer View Post
Yeah, the shortest wait time I could find was "months". That was for both their regular and the expedition models. Camping season's here so I just went and bought a $39 full sized one (complete with air pump) from Wally World. It won't fit like the Truckbedz one in the pictures, but it'll fit better than the one they won't send me.
I was thinking a twin air mattress would fit nice between the wheel wells, then I could just put a pillow in each gap on the sides for the dog. The old lady can sleep outside.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #8
Seer's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking twin too, but when I measured it out 39" between, the full was almost an exact fit. Always look at the box though, folk have a lot of different definitions of these things.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:10 AM   #9
Prerunners Work
PSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PSJ's Tacoma Gallery
I had a F150 and I bought 2 of these camping mats that fit perfectly between the wheel wells. Then, I had someone make a "matress cover" which both mats would fit into like a glove. Made a great sleeping mat.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:18 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
I had a F150 and I bought 2 of these camping mats that fit perfectly between the wheel wells. Then, I had someone make a "matress cover" which both mats would fit into like a glove. Made a great sleeping mat.
Interesting idea. Do you have a link to these camping mats? Can they be trimmed around the wheel wells?
Old 05-03-2013, 06:51 AM   #11
Prerunners Work
PSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PSJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB Voodoo View Post
Interesting idea. Do you have a link to these camping mats? Can they be trimmed around the wheel wells?
As I remember, they had two sizes, small and large, and 2 of the large ones fit perfectly between the wells. Just measure the distance between the wheel wells then find a mat, or two in my case, thats fits the hole. There are lots of different sizes based on manufactures. These were a "deluxe" 3" self inflating mat for camping.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:59 AM   #12
pattersondp is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Cable Dawg
pattersondp's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Truck...h-All+Products

like this
Old 05-03-2013, 07:52 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattersondp View Post
????

Yeah, that's exactly what we're talking about, but none are available for the Tacoma double cab short bed at the moment, hence, this thread.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:35 AM   #14
I got really really lucky on this one.

On a whim, I called the factory, and got the owner. He found a "B" stock VTCSB and mailed it out to me at a discount

He also provided some info: mattresses for Taco's are back-ordered 90 days due to tooling issues.....

They do make and stock one for the H3 that kinda fits the Tacoma.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:54 AM   #15
Seer's Tacoma Gallery
Wally World has the full 39" wide mattress with inflator (How cool is the in bed inverter now?) for $39. I've given up on Truckbedz.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:26 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer View Post
Wally World has the full 39" wide mattress with inflator (How cool is the in bed inverter now?) for $39. I've given up on Truckbedz.
It's really a shame. They make the only product like that for the DCSB and they can't get them produced.