Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2014 Tacoma

Old 05-02-2013, 01:26 PM   #21
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
HA!
Old 05-02-2013, 01:30 PM   #22
Ragin Cajun
Plik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant future

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
2014 will be released for sale in July. Expect all diesel power plants with 40 mpg along with a solid front axle and front and rear lockers. It's gonna be sick yo.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:32 PM   #23
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plik View Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #24
Tacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma0Josh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Tacoma0Josh's Tacoma Gallery
It is rumored the Colorado is coming back for 2014, and one of the engine options is a 2.8L 4cyl turbo diesel. If that happens toyota will need to offer a diesel option for the taco...
Old 05-02-2013, 02:03 PM   #25
rhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vladimir
rhavin42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
SPORT
2014 SPORT will have ATRAC!
Old 05-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #26
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
And lasers.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #27
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
It shall stage, and a deep black smoke will bellow from the 3 inch exhaust and the turbo will whine as the new diesel spools to life. It shall then pull 7500 pounds as if it were nothing. I shall laugh at all of the fellows in their large f250s and 2500 hundreds at the red light as they grab their ever shrinking dicks and look at me with jealousy. I shall disappear into the sunset coasting around 32 mpg with my gorgeous girlfriend by my side sitting on my all leather interior riding on the solid front axle. I shall then press the magical "locking front and rear diff" button and climb to the heavens and piss upon the other brands of trucks as if they were nothing as I conquer the world in my 2014 tacoma 4x4 diesel.

Or it will look the exact same as the 2013 and nothing will be new and we will once again look and hope for next years model.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #28
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
It will be the same as the 2013 and I am wondering will the sports have atrac?
Old 05-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #29
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
It will be the same as the 2013 and I am wondering will the sports have atrac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhavin42 View Post
2014 SPORT will have ATRAC!
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chip View Post
And lasers.

Undoubtedly, yes.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #30
Keep It Wild. KCCO
WildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
WildLand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjones5 View Post
It shall stage, and a deep black smoke will bellow from the 3 inch exhaust and the turbo will whine as the new diesel spools to life. It shall then pull 7500 pounds as if it were nothing. I shall laugh at all of the fellows in their large f250s and 2500 hundreds at the red light as they grab their ever shrinking dicks and look at me with jealousy. I shall disappear into the sunset coasting around 32 mpg with my gorgeous girlfriend by my side sitting on my all leather interior riding on the solid front axle. I shall then press the magical "locking front and rear diff" button and climb to the heavens and piss upon the other brands of trucks as if they were nothing as I conquer the world in my 2014 tacoma 4x4 diesel.

Or it will look the exact same as the 2013 and nothing will be new and we will once again look and hope for next years model.
That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. It almost brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for that.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #31
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome that the sport will have atrac
Old 05-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #32
Bad Spuller

^ locker too
Old 05-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #33
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
That's awesome that the sport will have atrac
Old 05-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #34
Bad Spuller

Old 05-02-2013, 04:11 PM   #35
Wholito is on a distinguished road

Wholito's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjones5 View Post

Tell me what does it feel like to win the internet for a day?
Old 05-02-2013, 04:15 PM   #36
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post

No games. Only the truth.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:28 AM   #37
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma0Josh View Post
It is rumored the Colorado is coming back for 2014, and one of the engine options is a 2.8L 4cyl turbo diesel. If that happens toyota will need to offer a diesel option for the taco...
GMC announced that they will not be re-introducing the Colorado/Canyon. It will be their overseas model just brought to North America.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:46 AM   #38
Spitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Spitz Stang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma0Josh View Post

I have to disagree with this. I don't think their are very many people who buy Tacomas that would even consider switching to a Colorado...even with a diesel. And given GM's track record with small trucks I don't think it would be long before the few that did cross over to be back at the Toyota dealership to fix their mistake.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:56 AM   #39
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
GMC announced that they will not be re-introducing the Colorado/Canyon. It will be their overseas model just brought to North America.
From what I've read last, they are re-designing the global Colorado for NA market, there is no confirmation of diesel drive train as of right now and they did not confirm the Colorado/Canyon name yet.

But if there is new/more accurate info out there, please post a link. Either way, more competition is only better for all of us.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:01 AM   #40
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery