Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

06-07 TRD SPORT

Old 05-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
ryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to behold

ryantaco's Tacoma Gallery
06-07 TRD SPORT

What are some ways to identifying a TRD sport and make sure it's not someone trying to sell a tacoma with graphics and a hood scoop. I am trying to buy a used 06-07 and don't want to buy a fraud
Old 05-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
The TRD Sport has color-matched fender flares, grill, door handles, side-view mirrors, and front/rear bumpers. The '05-'08 TRD Sport has a mechanical LSD rear differential, which can easily be identified by an "LSD" sticker on the back of the diff housing. They also have mesh fabric seats. Oh, and the hood scoop of course.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
ryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
The '05-'08 TRD Sport has a mechanical LSD rear differential, which can easily be identified by an "LSD" sticker on the back of the diff housing. They also have mesh fabric seats. Oh, and the hood scoop of course.
Where can you find the diff housing?
Old 05-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
I knew I missed something
Why is it thatpeople selling( even dealers) Tacomas with TRD packages dont put it in the listing or description but i see the TRD graphics in the picture?