Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone want to see how you fit a Renegade 800 in a Tacoma bed?

Old 05-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to see how you fit a Renegade 800 in a Tacoma bed?

Easy, you just do the "Rear glass remove Mod". Works pretty good. I'm quite happy with the results. Good weight reduction too so it's a bit faster now.......
-

Old 05-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #3
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Brilliant!
Old 05-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #4
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
U missed some. Damn that sux. At least your drinking a beer?
Old 05-03-2013, 04:36 PM   #5
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha nah that's a buddy. It was my first round doing it and he offered to pay cause it was really his fault. Had a few too many and wouldn't take advice well. Oh well you live you learn
Old 05-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #6
the logical one
fixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
fixer5000's Tacoma Gallery
a bit too much oooomph. seen many a sled do that to a trucks window
Old 05-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #9
My boys need a house.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to see. At least it's not body work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
I'm a bit worried about the little dent in the middle where it hit though. Anyone have any advice?
If it were mine, I'd price replacement through a local glass shop, and compare with the parts price through a salvage yard. The glass shop should be able to tell you if the dent is more than cosmetic, and you can decide if it's worth your time & trouble to save money with a DIY repair.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Sorry to see. At least it's not body work.

If it were mine, I'd price replacement through a local glass shop, and compare with the parts price through a salvage yard. The glass shop should be able to tell you if the dent is more than cosmetic, and you can decide if it's worth your time & trouble to save money with a DIY repair.
Gonna just go through comprehensive. 250 dollar deductable. They will cover this right? Or should I not?
Old 05-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #11
B DIRT is on a distinguished road

Name: John
B DIRT's Tacoma Gallery
I feel your pain... I did that to my '12 F250, but didn't break all the glass, just cracked it. My winch dented the same spot, yours looks worse though. I only had a $50 glass deductible, but the glass man couldn't install until I had the dent pulled out. Another $100 later at a friendly body man who has the special tools to get in-between the panels and straighten it all back out. I'm guessing you will need to fix the bed before installing the new glass. If your $250 deductible will cover both, not too bad, but I would call around, you might be able to save a little and avoid the insurance man.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by B DIRT View Post
I feel your pain... I did that to my '12 F250, but didn't break all the glass, just cracked it. My winch dented the same spot, yours looks worse though. I only had a $50 glass deductible, but the glass man couldn't install until I had the dent pulled out. Another $100 later at a friendly body man who has the special tools to get in-between the panels and straighten it all back out. I'm guessing you will need to fix the bed before installing the new glass. If your $250 deductible will cover both, not too bad, but I would call around, you might be able to save a little and avoid the insurance man.
The dent looks horrible in the picture from the light, but its not really that bad. Gonna have to go check it out though for sure. Thanks for the info
Old 05-03-2013, 05:42 PM   #15
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Very true. Whats your like?
It's like in my carport
Old 05-03-2013, 05:43 PM   #16
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Been there done that haha
Old 05-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #19
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got a pic or link?
Hang on