Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The best fifty bucks you've spent on your truck...

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2013, 01:29 PM   #41
Technologically Advanced Redneck
TSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
TSmalls89's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm.... best 50 bucks..... I'd have to say the LEDs in my map and dome lights, and the badass Zombie switch from OTRATTW.com
Old 05-06-2013, 04:36 PM   #43
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
My last 3/4 tank of gas.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:38 PM   #44
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 05-06-2013, 04:42 PM   #45
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Rearview Mirror Relocation bracket for sure!
Old 05-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #46
peiscooter is on a distinguished road

peiscooter's Tacoma Gallery
X 2 on the fluid film. Your truck will love you for it! Guess the next best thing is the bed mat
Old 05-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #47
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnstalodz View Post
any more details/links on this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
More info?

I want the rubber flooring so badly. My carpet looks nasty.
Its a factory installed option when you buy the vehicle. It also comes with the rubber floor mats. Great value so I ordered my taco with it. If you want to try and install it yourself, it will cost a lot more than $50.
This guy did a flooring conversion tho:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-flooring.html

I have pics of mine in my gallery.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #48
phatso is on a distinguished road
phatso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
ImMrYo rear view mirror relocation bracket
/thread
Old 05-07-2013, 12:06 PM   #49
chetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchetweewax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chetweewax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomawv View Post
Helper springs. Truck does not sag anymore.

Have to agree with this one, I put these on this Saturday, and it brought the rear end up over an inch. It was pretty saggy since I have a leer cap on all the time.
Bought from advanced auto parts online, with coupon code TRT30, saved 30%, so about $31.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #50
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
window tint for the front windows to match the rear.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:31 PM   #51
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery

got a steelers one on the other side
Old 05-07-2013, 12:34 PM   #52
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
ImMrYo rear view mirror relocation bracket
^this...
Old 05-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #53
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
- Aux input so I can use my mp3 player and/or sirius radio.
- Extra pair of d-rings in the bed.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:14 PM   #55
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theTupper View Post
I've been meaning to do this...how difficult is it to get those bed bolts out in front?
Not a bad chore, even if basic hand tools is what you're twisting. Just keep pressure down on it to ensure the bit stays engaged.

I did a pair of them in under 20 minutes, complete with drilling the bracket base to allow it to spin, but I used an impact grade Torx bit spun by a 1/2 inch air - impact driver gun.

One thing I would do, regardless of your method, oil it up from the frame side. Makes it much easier both directions.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #56
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
So OP, you are about up to $1000 in $50 mods to do.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #57
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
$50 warranty deductible that paid to fix inoperable compass/temp display, blower motor chirp, and both front wheel bearings!!!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 02:55 PM   #58
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
MasterLock lock box
Old 05-07-2013, 03:40 PM   #59
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
So OP, you are about up to $1000 in $50 mods to do.
lol

Some I've done already.

I enjoy seeing everyone's ideas. :-)
Old 09-19-2013, 05:12 PM   #60
2006TRDSPORT
2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
2006TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdcoly View Post
More than 50 bucks (but it was a Christmas present), a DeeZee bed mat to stop stuff from sliding all over the place!

Just got my DEEZEE bedmat, it's very nice!

Products Discussed in this Thread