Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Totaled......

Old 05-07-2013, 03:54 PM   #21
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Wow cutting ur baby in half? just dont sound right.

Good that everyone made it well through this accident.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #22
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Make sure your insurance will back up the shop's work, if not then try to get them to total it.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:04 PM   #23
NJZombieResponse will become famous soon enoughNJZombieResponse will become famous soon enough

Navy: 2nd class Petty officer, Radio Operator
Name: Mike
NJZombieResponse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenik25 View Post
Honestly you would be better off if they had totaled it. You vehicle has just been depreciated by a large amount. If you ever want to sell it in the future you are going to get screwed on price. There are also always other issues that are not identified until after the accident repair that could end up costing quite a bit of cash.
I'm 64....I Plan on keeping it till I die! Lol I know it will last! My son does all the work if it needs anything afterwards and if it does then that's an excuse for more mods!
Old 05-07-2013, 04:05 PM   #24
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Hope it works out for you.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #25
Bluenik25 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nik
Bluenik25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJZombieResponse View Post
I'm 64....I Plan on keeping it till I die! Lol I know it will last! My son does all the work if it needs anything afterwards and if it does then that's an excuse for more mods!

Awesome, if thats the case and thats your baby then by all means tell them to fix it. I just thought I should through some info just in case.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #26
tpr676 is on a distinguished road

tpr676's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So today on the way home from the supermarket with my wife, a kid in his parents mini van decided he was gonna blow a red light doin at least 70....neither of us were severely injured, just bumps and bruises, taco isn't as bad as u would think, but it's gonna be wrecked. Kid sheared my uni body lip wide open. And the kids poor father made it to the scene of the accident and he had a heart attack right there in the street. I'll be praying for him. Just glad we were un harmed.
Where did it happen, let me guess the light in front of wawa williamstown and cross keys.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:26 PM   #27
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
sooooo about the headlights....
Old 05-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #28
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NOT TOTALED!!! Thier gonna cut my cab in half and weld a new section in! I'm so happy.! I get to keep my baby!
If the shop is good with cutting and welding, in theory the repair may be quite reasonable cost-wise. The C-pillar and back firewall are sold as spare items:

http://tps.toyotaofdallas.com/parts/...iagram=8512430

http://tps.toyotaofdallas.com/parts/...iagram=8512435
Old 05-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #29
hetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
glad you and family are OK and the truck is repairable...however, I believe these trucks are body on frame and NOT unibody.

I guess the frame must be good then. I bet there are no lack of good taco cabs out there...
Old 05-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #31
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Body shops are amazing now. Hope the old man recovers from heart attack. Damn. Glad all worked out.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:07 AM   #32
NJZombieResponse will become famous soon enoughNJZombieResponse will become famous soon enough

So after 3 months in the shop i finally got my baby back! Still waiting on one back ordered wheel.but other than that she's as good as new!
Attached Thumbnails
Totaled......-uploadfromtaptalk1376842048456.jpg   Totaled......-uploadfromtaptalk1376842058004.jpg   Totaled......-uploadfromtaptalk1376842070455.jpg  
Old 08-18-2013, 11:08 AM   #33
Manic Mechanic
Hugh Morron is a jewel in the roughHugh Morron is a jewel in the roughHugh Morron is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bill
Hugh Morron's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the update. So many people forget and you never know what happened. Glad to hear about a happy ending for a change. Hope you have many trouble free miles. (Do automotive happy endings cost more?)
Old 08-18-2013, 11:43 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Morron View Post
Thanks for the update. So many people forget and you never know what happened. Glad to hear about a happy ending for a change. Hope you have many trouble free miles. (Do automotive happy endings cost more?)
Thank you! So happy I got her back and this is all done with!
Old 08-18-2013, 11:58 AM   #35
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal! Looks like a brand-new truck!
Old 08-18-2013, 12:03 PM   #36
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Old 08-18-2013, 12:10 PM   #37
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Appears like they did a fantastic job. I'm sure you're glad to have it back.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #38
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see a happy outcome. Hopefully there are 2 here.. any word on the father?
Old 08-18-2013, 12:38 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailDrag View Post
Glad to see a happy outcome. Hopefully there are 2 here.. any word on the father?
Father turned out ok an officer said.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #40
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery