Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Totaled......

Old 05-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
NJZombieResponse will become famous soon enoughNJZombieResponse will become famous soon enough

Navy: 2nd class Petty officer, Radio Operator
Name: Mike
NJZombieResponse's Tacoma Gallery
Totaled......

So today on the way home from the supermarket with my wife, a kid in his parents mini van decided he was gonna blow a red light doin at least 70....neither of us were severely injured, just bumps and bruises, taco isn't as bad as u would think, but it's gonna be wrecked. Kid sheared my uni body lip wide open. And the kids poor father made it to the scene of the accident and he had a heart attack right there in the street. I'll be praying for him. Just glad we were un harmed.
Attached Thumbnails
Totaled......-uploadfromtaptalk1367807338244.jpg   Totaled......-uploadfromtaptalk1367807349678.jpg   Totaled......-uploadfromtaptalk1367807358765.jpg   Totaled......-uploadfromtaptalk1367807366374.jpg  
Old 05-05-2013, 08:32 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer

Glad to hear you guys were alright, sucks about the kids dad though.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #5
NJZombieResponse will become famous soon enoughNJZombieResponse will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
70 MPH and that's all the damage?

Glad you're OK!
Yes we were all surprised but if u look under it u can see the uni body is actually sheared and twisted.... Can see in the pics..... She's gonna be totalled but I had my son drive it home so he can start taking all my aftermarket stuff off he put on.... The only aftermarket part damaged was ONE side step!
Old 05-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #7
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you & your family are OK. Hope the other drivers' Dad can recover from the heart attack. Accidents happen.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #8
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about your truck. Good to hear it protected you and your wife.

Hope the kids dad is ok.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:07 PM   #9
DunhamAll is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
DunhamAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
If you end up with a driver side tail light...Let me know. =)
I need the passenger side!
Old 05-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #10
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
haha interested in trading headlights :P a buddy of mines dtrls melted
Old 05-06-2013, 06:29 AM   #11
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you are OK man and I shocked there is not more damage to your truck.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #12

The ins adjuster is coming in two days... After that my son will be stripping her down for me... I'll ask the adjuster if they mind me taking the lights too
Old 05-06-2013, 05:06 PM   #14
Token
Fluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fluffymonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJZombieResponse View Post
Yes we were all surprised but if u look under it u can see the uni body is actually sheared and twisted.... Can see in the pics..... She's gonna be totalled but I had my son drive it home so he can start taking all my aftermarket stuff off he put on.... The only aftermarket part damaged was ONE side step!

That's good to hear. I lost like 3k in aftermarket parts when I totaled mine

Glad to hear you're okay!
Old 05-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #15
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
If you end up with a driver side tail light...Let me know. =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunhamAll View Post
I need the passenger side!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
haha interested in trading headlights :P a buddy of mines dtrls melted
Old 05-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #16
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
70 MPH and that's all the damage?

Glad you're OK!

ditto
Old 05-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #18

NOT TOTALED!!! Thier gonna cut my cab in half and weld a new section in! I'm so happy.! I get to keep my baby!
Old 05-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #19
Bluenik25 is on a distinguished road
Name: Nik
Bluenik25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NOT TOTALED!!! Thier gonna cut my cab in half and weld a new section in! I'm so happy.! I get to keep my baby!
Honestly you would be better off if they had totaled it. You vehicle has just been depreciated by a large amount. If you ever want to sell it in the future you are going to get screwed on price. There are also always other issues that are not identified until after the accident repair that could end up costing quite a bit of cash.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #20
Greytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreytacoma1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dave
Greytacoma1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That dont even sound right! I guess as long as your happy that's all it counts.