Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LB vs. SB turning radius

Old 05-07-2013, 05:29 AM   #1
Goosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goosedog's Tacoma Gallery
LB vs. SB turning radius

Hey new guy here considering both the long and short bed generation 2 Tacomas. The stats shown for both mention wheelbase, with a difference of about a foot, but not how much that affects turning radius. Anyone have experience with both models and can offer some opinions?
Old 05-08-2013, 05:04 AM   #2
Goosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goosedog's Tacoma Gallery
If it helps anyone else, I found out that the SB has a turning radius of 41ft and the LB is 44ft.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #3
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
I had both my previous was a 2011 TRD Sport LB and now a 2013 TRD Offroad SB...in tight parking lots the SB is much easier to turn into and out of and then on stop lights where it allows to do u-turns i notice I dont hit the curb with the SB vs the LB I go over the curb sometimes...although its not much of a difference to be a desicion maker in the 2 models