LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LINEX my Nerf Bars:

View Poll Results: Should I Linex my Nerf Bars???
Leave em as is 16 31.37%
Ditch em 12 23.53%
Linex em 23 45.10%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2009, 04:22 PM   #21
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
If you do linex them, make sure you post pictures...I am thinking about doing this to mine.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #22
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Talking Your Votes have helped my decision:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebread View Post
If you do linex them, make sure you post pictures...I am thinking about doing this to mine.
Here they are:

I think they look way better than I thought they would. Clean proffession work. And the dude said, any minor nicks or scratches, he would gladly touch up for free.

What you guys think?
Old 02-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
awesome Eddie!!!!! they look tons better than before!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 04:12 PM   #25
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
awesome Eddie!!!!! they look tons better than before!!!
Thanks, Im stoked with the new look...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
LineX em, get some black wheels, then send me your current wheels.

Seriously...leave them the way they are....
Uhh, guess you missed my last post... All done
Old 02-24-2009, 04:13 PM   #26
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
much better....now go line-x the wheels...haha
Old 02-24-2009, 04:17 PM   #27
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
much better....now go line-x the wheels...haha
Dont temp me, LOL... But I am trying to figure out what to do with the center caps. The wheels look great, the center caps on the other hand stick out like a sore thumb. Plus, DC-1's are becoming more of a common wheel. Same thing happening to the Jeep world
Old 02-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #28
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Dont temp me, LOL... But I am trying to figure out what to do with the center caps. The wheels look great, the center caps on the other hand stick out like a sore thumb. Plus, DC-1's are becoming more of a common wheel. Same thing happening to the Jeep world
for the center caps.....................rustoleum hammered black paint!!! just painted my stock wheels with it today......................letting them cure out over night at work. that paint is awesome man, and will look good for the center caps too.

im gonna take my steelies off and use them for my mud/offroad tires, and going back to my painted stockers for my daily drivers. them steelies are heavy as hell!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 04:50 PM   #29
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! So they went right over the rubber step pads? Did you take them off the truck?
Old 02-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #30
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
for the center caps.....................rustoleum hammered black paint!!! just painted my stock wheels with it today......................letting them cure out over night at work. that paint is awesome man, and will look good for the center caps too.

im gonna take my steelies off and use them for my mud/offroad tires, and going back to my painted stockers for my daily drivers. them steelies are heavy as hell!!!
I might consider this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebread View Post
Awesome! So they went right over the rubber step pads? Did you take them off the truck?
Yup, took the tubes off the brackets, dropped em off, picked up and reinstalled in 2hrs...

The rubber parts were better off being sealed, so not to allow any peeling. The dude that did it was impressed that the detail of the westin logo was maintained; and so was I.

I now have the Westin "Linex Series" tube steps,
Old 02-24-2009, 05:28 PM   #31
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice... now you need to do the BHLM.

Awesome looking truck.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:48 PM   #32
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
OK, I am definitely doing that. I have the same steps so it will look just as good.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:58 PM   #33
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
shiney looks good with the rims
Old 12-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #34
craigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant future
Name: Craig
craigb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
I might consider this...

Yup, took the tubes off the brackets, dropped em off, picked up and reinstalled in 2hrs...

The rubber parts were better off being sealed, so not to allow any peeling. The dude that did it was impressed that the detail of the westin logo was maintained; and so was I.

I now have the Westin "Linex Series" tube steps,
If you still have the truck how do your step bars look today with the Linex. Did they hold up?