Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LINEX my Nerf Bars:

View Poll Results: Should I Linex my Nerf Bars???
Leave em as is 16 31.37%
Ditch em 12 23.53%
Linex em 23 45.10%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
LINEX my Nerf Bars:

So I dumped the Bull Bar look, need to decide what to do with the step bars.

Opt:

1) Leave em as is
2) Ditch em
3) Linex em ( Got a quote for $80 out the door for professional prep & finish).

Here is the best pic I could find. What do you all think???
Old 02-20-2009, 09:41 AM   #2
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
I like them the way they are.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:01 AM   #5
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Ditch them and get sliders.
I off road like once or twice a year. So in that being said, sliders are useless. Plus my baby girl needs something to get up in the truck
Old 02-20-2009, 10:29 AM   #8
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
if u were going with the black blue loook id do it
Old 02-20-2009, 01:24 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought those wheels yesterday!! I say leave the rails as is
Old 02-20-2009, 03:44 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i say line-x them.....................but then again......................i am all about some bedliner!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:54 PM   #13
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
LineX. I'm considering the same with mine. I'm on an anti-chrome crusade.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:59 PM   #15
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
LineX 'em. Would look good - blue and black
Old 02-20-2009, 04:05 PM   #16
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
LineX. I'm considering the same with mine. I'm on an anti-chrome crusade.
haha.....i have been on that crusade for a good while now..........and i basically dont have any chrome on the tacoma now,.........except for the lugnuts.........and im going to get a set of black ones later on!
Old 02-20-2009, 05:34 PM   #17
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^I made a big mistake 1.5 years ago when that drunk driver rear ended me: I didn't ask for a body color rear bumper. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! So, as you know, the biggest issues are the chrome rear bumper and the grille surround. The grille, I think I'm just going to paint it flat black and be done with it. The rear bumper, hey, maybe I'll LineX that, too.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:39 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
^I made a big mistake 1.5 years ago when that drunk driver rear ended me: I didn't ask for a body color rear bumper. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! So, as you know, the biggest issues are the chrome rear bumper and the grille surround. The grille, I think I'm just going to paint it flat black and be done with it. The rear bumper, hey, maybe I'll LineX that, too.
it'll look good line-x'd............or herculined, which i did. i like it anyway. and it was cheap to do.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:52 PM   #19
Kylie's dad

^OK, so that brings up another point: Which is better? In other words, is there really a difference? I've never had any kind of spray on bed product on any truck I've owned so I honestly don't know much about it.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #20
Enjoying my addiction

Looking up an up:

But looks like votes are starting to lean toward Linex...

Keep em coming. I got til next pay day to decide. I want something new as for as looks. But not goofy. If I do it I hope it comes out nice, and last...