Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got a ticket :(

Old 02-20-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
obsurfer1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
obsurfer1990's Tacoma Gallery
Got a ticket :(

The other weekend i got a ticket at Fiesta Island down in San Diego. I was having a bonfire with my girlfriend then we were packing up and i decided to do a little donut in the sand before we left. I only did about half of a donut in the sand then i left. 30 seconds later a cop pulls me over and said i was offroading and thinks thats what i went there for. I have traffic court in march. should i plead guilty or not guilty?
Old 02-20-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
mkeeagle is on a distinguished road
Navy: IC3
mkeeagle's Tacoma Gallery
Fight it......even if found guilty they might reduce your fine.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:11 AM   #3
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

freesample's Tacoma Gallery
they should confiscate your truck and sell it in an auction.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:15 AM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
fight
Old 02-20-2009, 09:17 AM   #7
yea you can be there and park on the sand and have bon firess you just cant offroad and i wasnt trying too i just wanted to do a little donut
Old 02-20-2009, 09:19 AM   #9
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsurfer1990 View Post
yea you can be there and park on the sand and have bon firess you just cant offroad and i wasnt trying too i just wanted to do a little donut

I think you will lose on this.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:19 AM   #10
On the ticket it says . Left Burnout type turn in the sand. Dont you think i could say that i was stuck in a rut or hole or something soo i gassed it ahah
Old 02-20-2009, 09:21 AM   #11
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsurfer1990 View Post
On the ticket it says . Left Burnout type turn in the sand. Dont you think i could say that i was stuck in a rut or hole or something soo i gassed it ahah
thats exactly ehat i would say
Old 02-20-2009, 09:29 AM   #13
freesample will become famous soon enoughfreesample will become famous soon enough

this is kinda stupid but i have gotten out of a few tickets at stop signs by saying i was keeping my momentum so i didn't get stuck..might this work for you?

yet i was in a 4x4 jeep cherokee lol silly cops
Old 02-20-2009, 09:33 AM   #14
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
fight..i hate all these dumb ass cops in cali. i was in san diego with my girlfriend over on friars road, theres a VONS over there and i turned left onto a street i wasn't supposed to between 6am-7pm mon-fri, and it was 6:30 on friday so i turned left, then i got pulled over 5 seconds later. and he asked why i turned when there was a sign, and asked why i was driving in that area so i pointed to my fuckin decal, then he gave me a ticket..good times
Old 02-20-2009, 09:34 AM   #15
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
i would just say you gunned it so you wouldnt get stuck
Old 02-20-2009, 09:40 AM   #16
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by freesample View Post
they should confiscate your truck and sell it in an auction.
i wouldn't go that far buddy

But yah, its gonna be hard to get out of that one.. BUT if you go to court they will more than likely reduce it. So it matters if it's worth your time, or if you wanna just pay the thing and do traffic school. We dont get many tickets out here in SD.. the cops usually have better things to take care of... so the judge might say, "This really doesnt matter worth a damn" and let you off the hook! It's worth a shot!!

off topic: Waves are to be AMAZING tomorrow - so i'll be in your neck of the woods.. either in PB or OB for a set! Keep your eye out for a dirty as all hell rad red truck with a few boards in the back and say hi!
Old 02-20-2009, 09:55 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
It's only lying if you get caught
x2
Old 02-20-2009, 10:06 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
You could....but then you'd be lying.

I don't know many folks who try to get unstuck by turning the wheels either..
hey i was stuck in the snow 2 days ago and if it wasn't for turning alot id still be there lol