Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Is this worth it?

Old 05-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
ALBtacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Pete
ALBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Is this worth it?

I found this ad up here on kijiji. I want to change out the shocks anyway because I'm sure the guy before me used to do concrete work and want some piece of mind. My truck has 85k miles on it so probably needs to be done anyways. But do you think I should buy this or just go buy some new bilsteins and start new.

http://http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-other-parts-accessories-Tacoma-Lift-Kit-W0QQAdIdZ482890784
Old 05-10-2013, 04:45 PM   #2
MagneticTaco is on a distinguished road

Navy: AT2
Name: Kiel
MagneticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well if you want piece of mind like you say I would buy new ones. Then you know for sure what you are getting. Will be more pricey but you will be happier and more confident in your purchase.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #3
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Those stock billies are crap when they die, those could be dead, no real way to tell for sure, lift blocks in the rear is not a great idea either, save yer pennies and buy the good stuff.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:12 PM   #4
ALBtacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Pete
ALBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
All I needed to know. Thanks guys.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #5
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBtacoma View Post
All I needed to know. Thanks guys.
That's what we're here for