Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Because Baja!

Old 06-21-2013, 06:43 PM   #221
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got my 285's on!

Because Baja!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371865347.775735.jpg

Because Baja!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371865386.876241.jpg

Because Baja!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371865396.075936.jpg
Old 06-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #222
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
littleblue81's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Got my 285's on!
Sweet!
Old 06-22-2013, 05:59 AM   #223
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome!!

Welcome to the 285Baja club.... Do they rub?
Old 06-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #224
Lancejoker is on a distinguished road
Name: Lance
Lancejoker's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread. Congrats on the suspension Brandon. I really hope this is one of the first mods to my 2013 TRD Offroad.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:01 PM   #225
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Got to finally test the suspension on some dirt this weekend after adding the cradles. Man, so much better.

Short clip, nothing crazy.

http://youtu.be/AqOGidgPzIY
Old 06-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #226
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon### View Post
Looks awesome!!

Welcome to the 285Baja club.... Do they rub?
On regular street driving it wasn't a big deal at all only needed to trim the front fenders a little...Then I went wheeling this weekend. I took off my front fenders because I knew i hadn't trimmed them enough yet and didn't have time to work on that. In the rear on the other hand I thought I was good... I was wrong. When the tires would articulate back and forth I got quite a bit of rubbing at the front of the rear wheel wells. I am going to end up having the wheel wells cut bigger and the fenders made smaller to create a bunch more clearance.

Disclaimer: I drove on some serious trails and had the suspension flexing from full droop to full stuff.

Old 06-24-2013, 02:10 PM   #227
DESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DESRTRNNR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
On regular street driving it wasn't a big deal at all only needed to trim the front fenders a little...Then I went wheeling this weekend. I took off my front fenders because I knew i hadn't trimmed them enough yet and didn't have time to work on that. In the rear on the other hand I thought I was good... I was wrong. When the tires would articulate back and forth I got quite a bit of rubbing at the front of the rear wheel wells. I am going to end up having the wheel wells cut bigger and the fenders made smaller to create a bunch more clearance.

Disclaimer: I drove on some serious trails and had the suspension flexing from full droop to full stuff.

thanks for the info.. i'll have to stay with 265/75/16 until my truck gets older and i dont mind hacking the trim up as much.. i'm finally getting the TSB springs installed today after a month of bitching about the weak 3 pack spings in the back..
Old 06-24-2013, 02:26 PM   #228
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESRTRNNR View Post
thanks for the info.. i'll have to stay with 265/75/16 until my truck gets older and i dont mind hacking the trim up as much.. i'm finally getting the TSB springs installed today after a month of bitching about the weak 3 pack spings in the back..
I hear that. I want to run 35's at some point so I will eventually be chopping/cutting all kinds of stuff.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:47 AM   #229
Lancejoker is on a distinguished road
Name: Lance
Lancejoker's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Video LittleBlue. Wish we had places to ride like that around here. All we have is the beach.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:48 PM   #230
Douchebag, or just douche if we're friends
monkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonkeyface is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Signal Corps
monkeyface's Tacoma Gallery
I like this Baja setup as opposed to going with the ICON, OME, whatever. I don't have any experience with the others, but I like the idea it's Toyota approved and apparently highly-functional.

This will fit on my SR5 correct? I have the 4-leaf pack from the factory, and I could still add a 5th leaf correct?

I think this would work fine for me with some real skid plates from front to back, do something about that V6 exhaust crossover, and 265's or 285's.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:19 PM   #231
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
.... The Baja suspension is now on sale at TRDparts4U

http://trdparts4u.toyotaofdallas.com...product=332777

$1168 makes it the best suspension out there for the $.

<cue the baja haters in 3...2...1...>

Anyone who buys the ULK over this is missing out on a very nice package.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:40 PM   #233
Quote:

Ahhhhh man, good price! lol
Old 07-10-2013, 10:24 AM   #234
mynameistory has a spectacular aura aboutmynameistory has a spectacular aura about
Name: Tory
mynameistory's Tacoma Gallery
Ya dig?!
Old 07-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #235
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

No VIN required?
Old 07-10-2013, 12:16 PM   #236
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post

Dayyyyyum That shit is sickyyy how was it driving down that thing? lol
It was pretty cool! I have a video of me driving through it I will try to find it and post it up.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #237
DESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DESRTRNNR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten View Post
No VIN required?
nope.. this is the cheapest i've seen listed by about $300
Old 07-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #238
Jeffsdeere is on a distinguished road
EMS: Life Saver
Name: Jeff
Jeffsdeere's Tacoma Gallery
I guess they sold out already! Either that or the link isn't working for me.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:56 PM   #239
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffsdeere View Post
I guess they sold out already! Either that or the link isn't working for me.
Link does not work for me anymore.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:04 PM   #240
jaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of lightjaymac10 is a glorious beacon of light

jaymac10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That linky no worky for me???