Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

satoshi style grill ?

Old 02-20-2009, 10:46 AM   #1
white91formula is on a distinguished road
white91formula's Tacoma Gallery
satoshi style grill ?

whose got one ? post up your pics

and i assume that you have to make them ? anyone on here make them or is it a DIY deal ?

whats the approx cost for one ?
Old 02-20-2009, 11:12 AM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...hi-grille.html
Old 02-20-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
white91formula is on a distinguished road
white91formula's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by weihenstephaner View Post

i did search.... and i didnt come up with much

and the second link doesnt show anything about how it was made or pricing..... just a final picture
Old 02-20-2009, 01:28 PM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
there really isn't a write up anywhere... just a lot of work and time. I took the easy way out and won an ebay auction.

Old 02-20-2009, 01:37 PM   #8
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
that's more like the TW spirit!
haha. i try.

seriously to the OP, there are tons of posts about satoshi/recessed grillcraft grill mods. you'll get more information by reading through some of those than by trying to reinvent the wheel in this thread. [and don't tell anyone i told you this, but there's a write-up over at TN re: how to do it and there's a link to it in at least one of the TW posts i linked to. however, you might fall asleep waiting for the pages to load, so brew a strong pot of coffee before you surf over.]
Old 02-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #9
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
there really isn't a write up anywhere... just a lot of work and time. I took the easy way out and won an ebay auction.

U SUCK!!!!!!!!!! That grille would look WAY better on my truck!
Old 02-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #10
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
U SUCK!!!!!!!!!! That grille would look WAY better on my truck!
I'll sell it to ya for 2,000 USD