LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Fluid Amounts

Old 02-21-2009, 08:04 AM   #1
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
Question Fluid Amounts

I am looking to change the diff fluid, and transfer case and tranny fluid in my 4x4 truck soon and just need to know how much fluid to buy, I searched and really the only number I was able to find was for oil at 5.5q. I did try and search the forums but didn't turn up anything.. not even a sticky..
Old 02-21-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
Check out this little handy service history guide, also check your manual, or you could check Factory Service Manual

There is also a sticky on how the change the rear diff fluid - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...-step-how.html
Old 02-21-2009, 08:56 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
No need to change your tranny fluid if its an auto. Best thing fo rit is to get it flushed, but make sure its with the Toyota WS fluid.