Notices

want baja kinda look...wut to do?

Old 02-21-2009, 10:29 AM   #1
Addict.
xtirtzt will become famous soon enough

xtirtzt's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to xtirtzt
want baja kinda look...wut to do?

so ive been looking into lifts and im just not liking the numbers for anything that id really be pleased with... another alternative that i was thinking of to give me truck a different stance would be to keep it stock height but space the wheels out...so i looked into wheel spacers..from wut ive read..i dont want wheel spacers, so my goal is to kinda give my truck a kind of squatted look by making the wheels stick out past the fenders a little bit.. how can i achieve this look without wheel spacers... is there wheels i can buy that i can achieve this with
Old 02-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #2
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
U need wheels with a backspacing of like 4.5 or lower. I think stock is 5.5. Dude get a long travel kit!!
Old 02-21-2009, 10:42 AM   #3
Addict.
xtirtzt will become famous soon enough

xtirtzt's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to xtirtzt
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
U need wheels with a backspacing of like 4.5 or lower. I think stock is 5.5. Dude get a long travel kit!!
hha id be amped to have a long travel kit...you would just have to buy it and ship it to me though is that okay?
Old 02-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #4
JCMINIS is on a distinguished road

JCMINIS's Tacoma Gallery
I have my truck set up kind of baja style.I just havent got to the back yet,lol.

Old 02-22-2009, 10:27 AM   #5
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtirtzt View Post
so ive been looking into lifts and im just not liking the numbers for anything that id really be pleased with... another alternative that i was thinking of to give me truck a different stance would be to keep it stock height but space the wheels out...so i looked into wheel spacers..from wut ive read..i dont want wheel spacers, so my goal is to kinda give my truck a kind of squatted look by making the wheels stick out past the fenders a little bit.. how can i achieve this look without wheel spacers... is there wheels i can buy that i can achieve this with
you my friend need to find you some amigos
when it comes to way to fat rims... They got it down to an art...