Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Back to Blue Oval

Old 05-19-2013, 05:05 PM   #21
:D
Jux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Jux's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the new vehicle, enjoy.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #22
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck. If I were to get rid of my Tacoma it would be the Ford.

Best of luck.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #23
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
There are a lot of "I'm leaving" threads lately. I wonder what will happen with new Colorado and Ranger come out ???

Anyways, Cheers man enjoy that new beast
Old 05-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #24
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
There are a lot of "I'm leaving" threads lately. I wonder what will happen with new Colorado and Ranger come out ???

Anyways, Cheers man enjoy that new beast
People trade in vehicles for something else everyday, so when I see these threads I don't think anything of it.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #25
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Goodbye and the fords are plagues with issues as well and just remember when you see a Tacoma drive by and your engine is dead he will just laugh and said could have a tacoma
Old 05-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #26
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on a new toy. Best of luck with it.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:26 AM   #27
tpr676 is on a distinguished road

tpr676's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
Goodbye and the fords are plagues with issues as well and just remember when you see a Tacoma drive by and your engine is dead he will just laugh and said could have a tacoma
Not for nothing Toyota is not all that, as I mention earlier this wonderful Tacoma has been in the Toyota service bay 4 Times the front brake pads rattle like a baby"s rattle. Nothing perfect, but at this point I'll wave when you drive by me.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:30 AM   #28

tpr676's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdevTac View Post
People trade in vehicles for something else everyday, so when I see these threads I don't think anything of it.
True , but like another poster mention when Chevy and if Ford bring's back the Ranger you will see a lot more.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:32 AM   #29
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck, OP. If I were to get a full size, the FX4 would be it. They are very nice trucks. Best looking of the big three right now easily.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:49 AM   #30
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
VERY NICE TRUCK! I love the FX4's!!!
Old 05-20-2013, 06:48 AM   #32
Raz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Raz4back's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpr676 View Post
True , but like another poster mention when Chevy and if Ford bring's back the Ranger you will see a lot more.
Possibly, but there is a reason those models were dropped. If they were garnering a significant market share they would still be around.

Nice truck by the way!
Old 05-20-2013, 06:57 AM   #33
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck man, lots of luck with it I am .
Old 05-21-2013, 01:54 PM   #34

tpr676's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you all.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:09 PM   #35
mirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
mirraman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpr676 View Post
Ford better not "bring back" the Ranger. Without a ground up redesign of those POS's I don't see any Tacoma owner having the least bit of interest. Last one I had was complete crap! I really. couldn't believe they put that 3.0 in them as an option. My wife's 98 civic was faster. That whole speed governor at 92 MPH was super irritating too.

If they manage to present something decent in the mid-size pickup class, then there might be some interest. If they come back with a "revamped" version of the crap they were handing out for the last 10+ years, then there's no chance.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:29 PM   #36
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
At least it's not a Dodge! I have seen 4-5 goodbye threads where someone traded their Tacoma in on a Dodge and I just don't get it.

Good luck with your new truck and enjoy it. If I were ever going to trade mine the Ford would be my only other choice.

Cheers
Old 05-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #37
Syncros is on a distinguished road
Syncros's Tacoma Gallery
If I needed a 1/2 ton I would consider a basic F150 4wd with the 3.7L or 5.0L, definitely not the Ecoboost (too much to go wrong).

Fortunately my Tacoma is overkill for what I need as is so I can continue to enjoy the reliable, fuel efficient, decent handling small pickup I already own.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #38
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
no need to be nasty..
Old 05-21-2013, 08:40 PM   #39
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stainbrain View Post
My coworkers f 150 caught on fire in his driveway and burned to the ground. I had purchased a v10 f250 and just had to repair the exhaust manifold bolts because they broke off in the engine block, my other f250 replaced the engine at 10,000 miles. We don't put high miles on vehicles but they get used hard, personally Chevy/gmc hold up better.
YUP
Old 05-21-2013, 08:42 PM   #40
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
At least it's not a Dodge! I have seen 4-5 goodbye threads where someone traded their Tacoma in on a Dodge and I just don't get it.

Good luck with your new truck and enjoy it. If I were ever going to trade mine the Ford would be my only other choice.

Cheers
I agree with this 100%.

if you need a fullsize and dont like the Tundra, the fords are the next best thing. (although the titan is nice too.. but as god as my witness, never another chrysler product for the rest of my life.. )