Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Unfortunate changes for the 2013 model

Old 05-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #61
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
I'm pissed. I bought a fully loaded truck. W entune.. It was supposed to be the exact same truck as my 12 .. But they told me no more home link for 2013. Crap.... Oh well.. Not really a thing to worry about anyways...
You can buy the rear view mirrors for the TRD Sport in Canada as an option which have the home link built in, I think they are about $500 though

Trade you mine for your OME's???
Old 05-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #62
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
methinks 75% of the people in this thread know wtf the topic is.. lol

I have a '13 without the little front cubbies, but i like the rear ones that have covers. i keep leather gloves, my cargo net and ratcheting tie downs in them.

the little fist sized cubbies with no covers in the front are useless imo. anything in them will come flying out when driving. the space might be usable now for oba or something else useful.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #63
Banned
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Op asked about any other changes... Homelink is another change.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:05 PM   #64
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
meh, mine kept falling out when I offroad.
Mine too...finally lost both of them on the trails lol
Old 05-22-2013, 05:52 AM   #65
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Mine too...finally lost both of them on the trails lol
lol, the first time I heard it rattling around i thought "Who the F threw trash in my bed"
Old 05-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #66
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
I looked up Homelink in the 2013 brochure. It is part of a pkg. only available on DC PRs and 4x4s.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:12 AM   #67
Ruebarb is on a distinguished road

Ruebarb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
you can get a nice app for this!!! http://rollmeover.net/
and you can select a Taco

anyways…. what storage bins are you guys talking about… i recently got my taco and it has 2 bins inside thge walls of the bed
I noticed you have referenced my app a few times, thanks, glad you like it.

Figured I'd chime in, not a Tacoma owner, but a FJ brethren.

If anyone has good centered front and side view pics of a 2013 and would like to see the next Tacoma graphic based on it, please post up. I'm a one man show, Off Roader with enough java skill to be dangerous on a PC. The App is a personal project, yes it is not free, but after google takes their cut, I can’t even buy a cup of coffee, the fee basically covers the hosting costs. I made it because I had an idea and I made it a reality.

Anyway don’t want trouble with the Mods, just always looking for ideas and suggestions, as RollMeOver has been a fun endeavor.