LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Black or white booty?

View Poll Results: what rear bumper color?
Black 34 25.37%
White 100 74.63%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #21
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
I just sold my chrome and bought a base black one and painted it white.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #22
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletaco View Post
got any pics of it w/ the base black on it?
Old 05-20-2013, 06:14 PM   #23
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Why not both?!?!?!?!
oh we are talking trucks

white
Old 05-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #24
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You Michael Jackson'd that bitch huh?
Old 05-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #25
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
got any pics of it w/ the base black on it?
Never mounted the black bumper, painted it before I put it on.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #26
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never mounted the black bumper, painted it before I put it on.
rattle can? or powder coat?
Old 05-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #27
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing wrong with that though, im totally fine with it
Old 05-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #28
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Nothing wrong with that though, im totally fine with it
I say it fits in with the title just fine
Old 05-20-2013, 07:38 PM   #29

Quote:
rattle can? or powder coat?
Rattle canned it color match super white.
Spraycansunlimited eBay.

There was someone on here that plastic dip there's white said it matched pretty well.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:40 PM   #30
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Rattle canned it color match super white.
Spraycansunlimited eBay.

There was someone on here that plastic dip there's white said it matched pretty well.
wait their booty or bumper? Im confused
Old 05-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #32

Quote:
Nice photoshop! I think you should keep it white if you are keeping your front end white
Old 05-20-2013, 08:35 PM   #33
Milota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMilota95 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quintin
Milota95's Tacoma Gallery
this is awesome
Old 05-20-2013, 09:09 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Same driver I use golfing lol
Just curious... do the girls come with because if they do im camping out at the nearest dicks sporting goods store
Old 05-20-2013, 09:23 PM   #36

^^^ Ya thanks to internet I will get no sleep... again
Old 05-20-2013, 10:02 PM   #37
Luder94 will become famous soon enoughLuder94 will become famous soon enough
Luder94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
too bad that's not bolt-on
friction mount....
Old 05-21-2013, 06:25 AM   #38
Tacoma VT is a splendid one to beholdTacoma VT is a splendid one to beholdTacoma VT is a splendid one to beholdTacoma VT is a splendid one to beholdTacoma VT is a splendid one to beholdTacoma VT is a splendid one to beholdTacoma VT is a splendid one to behold

Army: 14J, 3rd ID
Name: Kessler
Tacoma VT's Tacoma Gallery
''Booty, booty, booty, booty, rockin' everywhere'' Ying Yang Twins.

Oh wait, is this not the song title thread?
Old 05-21-2013, 06:32 AM   #39
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
I painted my chrome rear bumper black on my white 1st gen, it looks great!

However, unless you're painting your front end & wheels black, I would just go with a white rear bumper.