Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacoma with gull-wing doors would ya?

View Poll Results: Would you rock these doors if you wallet would allow you to?
Yay, say I. 52 15.07%
Nay, say I. 216 62.61%
Derp, say who? 77 22.32%
Voters: 345. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2013, 11:02 AM   #41
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
He is the only one who could pull this off in any car. Top Gear UK FTW!

Totally agree! I've been watching Top Gear on BBC America since it started.

And fuck the U.S. version. I can't stand those guys.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:20 AM   #42
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
It would be a different story depending on where you live.

Up north, where there's often snow and ice on the roof to deal with? Hell to the no.

Floriduh, where monsoon rains are frequent? How many languages would you like your NO in?

Someplace maybe midwestish, where such weather phenomena are rare? Perhaps. Maybe. Just possibly maybe. If I was drunk first.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:23 AM   #43
FDJ5559 is on a distinguished road

FDJ5559's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe
Old 05-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #44
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
That's like putting lambo doors mod onto a Civic. Hell no!
Old 05-21-2013, 11:41 AM   #46
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
you guys make fun of this, but yet you put Plasti Dip on your trucks doesn't make sense.
Haha... Not trying to come across as a Richard Head but that's not even in the same ballpark. Hell... that's not even the same game.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #48

Quote:
yea it is because it straight dumb on both sides.
Okay... We'll just agree to disagree then
Old 05-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #50
KB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedKB Voodoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chad
KB Voodoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
Totally agree! I've been watching Top Gear on BBC America since it started.

And fuck the U.S. version. I can't stand those guys.
Same here, and AGREED!!
Old 05-21-2013, 12:45 PM   #51
jamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nice
Name: james
jamesinkeys's Tacoma Gallery
No choice if this were factory gull wing, not the lambo sissors. Like the looks of the 2014 4runner, grows on you in time. Would not spend the money if after market, kind of played out............
Old 05-21-2013, 02:13 PM   #52
mirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
mirraman's Tacoma Gallery
I barely make it into a lot of parking garages already. If I got them I wouldn't be able to open them!
Old 05-21-2013, 02:42 PM   #53
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
heck I am pushing 6' and when I reached up to close the hoid on 13 I was glad i was not shorter. You would have to have a strap on those things.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:40 PM   #56
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
no
Old 05-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #57
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Way too fast, way too furious. No wait, it's ghey. Like derp ghey. But to each his own.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #59
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
I'd do it
Of course you would!
Old 05-21-2013, 07:25 PM   #60
Take a shower, shine your shoes...
BZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.Z.P.
BZP56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea it is because it straight dumb on both sides.
Amen