LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

WalMart Rollback - Mobile 1

Old 05-21-2013, 10:13 AM   #1
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
WalMart Rollback - Mobile 1

Don't know if this is old news but I went to grab a jug and they had all the 5 quart Mobile 1 "rollback" priced at $22.47

Slightly less than the jugs I saw (and passed up) at Autozone yesterday for $36 - 38.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
mr2snob is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
mr2snob's Tacoma Gallery
I always get my Mobile 1 Sync from Wal Mart. I haven't found a place yet that can beat their prices.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
It's always $26 and change at my local walmart, that's a deal for $22.47.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:25 AM   #4
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I usually get Shell Rotella
Old 05-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #5
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Last time I bought Mobil 1 at Walmart it was $24.97, $22.47 is even better!
Old 05-21-2013, 10:31 AM   #6
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Last time I bought Mobil 1 at Walmart it was $24.97, $22.47 is even better!
Yep, the previous price here was 24.97 as well. I started to get a second jug for the other car, but I kind of figured the new price might be around for a while.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:31 PM   #7
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldstick View Post
Yep, the previous price here was 24.97 as well. I started to get a second jug for the other car, but I kind of figured the new price might be around for a while.
Same here. Last time I bought it there it was $24.97. One of the few things that Amazon apparently can't beat lol.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:42 PM   #8
miniceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cook, 589th Combat Engineers, Ahn Khe, RVN
Name: Jim
miniceptor86's Tacoma Gallery
Rotella T6
Old 05-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #9
Middle Age Member
Well, some of you check it out if you get a chance and report if it seems to be a nation wide thing or not. $22.47 for full synthetic.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #10
nharleydon is on a distinguished road
Name: Don
nharleydon's Tacoma Gallery
I always buy the Walmart brand. I think it's called Super Tech. It's a full synthetic that is manufactured by one of the ' Majors " ie Mobil, Quaker State, etc. It usually cost me around $17.95 for a 5 qt. jug. Remember guys, the 4.0 takes at least 5.5qts with a filter change so buy two jugs. They get you if you but it by the quart. Around $5-$6 a quart.
's
Old 05-21-2013, 06:16 PM   #11
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Usually wait for the mobil 1 & filter for 32 at the auto part stores but might have to check this thx
Old 05-22-2013, 05:03 AM   #13
Middle Age Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nharleydon View Post
I always buy the Walmart brand. I think it's called Super Tech. It's a full synthetic that is manufactured by one of the ' Majors " ie Mobil, Quaker State, etc. It usually cost me around $17.95 for a 5 qt. jug. Remember guys, the 4.0 takes at least 5.5qts with a filter change so buy two jugs. They get you if you but it by the quart. Around $5-$6 a quart.
's
That's true. I usually just top off the extra with a quart of whatever cheaper oil they have or whatever I happen to have sitting around the garage.