Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Overall look of tacoma (DB cab SB, DB cab LB, Access cab, Regular.

View Poll Results: Overall look of cab configurations
Regular cab 85 8.00%
Access cab 289 27.21%
DB cab SB 462 43.50%
DB cab LB 226 21.28%
Voters: 1062. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2013, 11:18 AM   #241
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
FTFY
Old 06-28-2013, 12:34 PM   #243
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
wtf is FTFY? and iirc?
Old 06-28-2013, 12:41 PM   #244
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
wtf is FTFY? and iirc?

FTFY- fixed that for you

iirc - if I remember/ recall correctly

I'm 90% positive.

And did you know the knowledge of the world is at your finger tips...

just messin' with ya man!
Old 06-28-2013, 12:49 PM   #245
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
What, google the letters? rrright
thanks for the schooling
Old 06-29-2013, 02:13 PM   #247
Tarpon24 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frankie
Tarpon24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I5runner View Post
I use to really like the look DCSB but after having my DCLB, the SB just look so stubby to me now.
any you just sold me on new fender flairs
Old 06-29-2013, 11:25 PM   #248
Nmwill is on a distinguished road

Name: William
Nmwill's Tacoma Gallery
Access cab or dclb FTW. Dcsb looks like someone rear ended it and shoved the bed in a foot. Reg cab just doesn't look right In the proportions either.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #249
mr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr2mki is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mr2mki's Tacoma Gallery
The DCLB looks cool. But, too long for my purposes
Old 10-20-2013, 12:47 PM   #250
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2mki View Post
Like what? Making enough room in the garage for your VW bug?

Tacoma DCLB > all trucks.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #251
JimBob will become famous soon enoughJimBob will become famous soon enough

Navy: HMC, USN (FMF) (Retired)
Name: Jim
JimBob's Tacoma Gallery
DCSB
Old 10-20-2013, 05:25 PM   #252
TRD
Rodrigo is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodrigo
Rodrigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
This

DCSB is for soccer moms
Go home dude lol......
Old 10-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #253
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
Go home dude lol......
DCLB FTMFW
Old 10-21-2013, 05:15 AM   #254
Interweb wheeler
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
DCLB FTMFW
^^this! ALWAYS THIS!!!^^
Old 10-21-2013, 09:43 AM   #255
keahi808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Shane
keahi808's Tacoma Gallery
i Agree with post #22! wish toyota had a package dclb with trd off road & sport package combined!
Old 10-21-2013, 09:50 AM   #256
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bra View Post
I'm really between Access Cab and DB Cab LB. I like the length of the DB cab LB but like the "clean" look of Access Cab. If there was an AC with a longer cabin (as long as DB cab) and with a long bed, it will be perfect (for me)!
This is how I feel! I'm torn between DCLB and AC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2mki View Post
No such thing as too long.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #257
plurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
plurpimpin's Tacoma Gallery
Access cab. DCSB just looks weird to me. It's looks like it can't decide if it wants to be a pickup truck or an SUV. Plus the short bed always makes me think of these turds:

Old 10-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #258
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Blech...I'll just post this here to get rid of that horrible Ford taste everyone has now. oh yeah, and DCLB FTMFW!!!

Old 10-21-2013, 10:42 AM   #259
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i have a DCLB but if i could do it again i would get an ACLB
Old 10-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #260
octoyotaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
octoyotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
Go home dude lol......

LMAO that was the funniest comment I read on here "go home dude"