Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Overall look of tacoma (DB cab SB, DB cab LB, Access cab, Regular.

View Poll Results: Overall look of cab configurations
Regular cab 85 8.01%
Access cab 288 27.14%
DB cab SB 462 43.54%
DB cab LB 226 21.30%
Voters: 1061. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2013, 03:32 PM   #21
byrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud of

Name: David
byrd's Tacoma Gallery
AC cab , Reg cab is to small & DC reminds me of the old stationwagons.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #22
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Each configuration looks good under its own circumstances.
IMHO:

Reg Cabs - Look good stock, classic configuration truck! Look 10x as great lifted, or done up for LT

Access Cab - to me only look good once all modded out (new wheels, bigger tires, lift, armor, etc). Stock proportions looks like the poor Tacoma is squatting to take a dump. 1st gen Xtra cabs looked better.

Double-Cab SB - Look nice stock! Awesome all decked-out. Lifted too high (6" DB) it can look like a short bus.

Double-Cab LB - Meh stock. Once lifted, and fitted with bigger tires (285's or 315's) fit their proportions a lot better and look awesome! Look good done out, even without armor.

General consensus from me is any truck lifted (or a full on Long Travel), bigger tires, armored up, and accessorized for trails (hi-lifts in the bed, dust lights, CB antenna flopping around) kick ass.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:06 PM   #23
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Dcsb look like all cab and no bed! Dclb looks sooooo much better!!!!! Main reason i bought this truck!!!! Dclb is the way to go! !!!
Old 05-21-2013, 05:09 PM   #24
cameron172 will become famous soon enough

Navy: Student Naval Aviator
Name: Cameron
cameron172's Tacoma Gallery
I originally wanted an access cab but the regular cab was the only manual xmission they had within a good distance. I like the regular cab, but I still think I would have enjoyed the extra room with an AC.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #26
2011Streaker will become famous soon enough2011Streaker will become famous soon enough
Law Enforcement:
2011Streaker's Tacoma Gallery
long bed looks awkward. DSCB FTMFW.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #27
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
DCLB FTMFW

/thread
This

DCSB is for soccer moms
Old 05-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #28
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bra View Post
I'm really between Access Cab and DB Cab LB. I like the length of the DB cab LB but like the "clean" look of Access Cab. If there was an AC with a longer cabin (as long as DB cab) and with a long bed, it will be perfect (for me)!
uh wut... An AC with a cab as long as a DC and a long bed.. would be a DCLB...
Old 05-21-2013, 08:20 PM   #29
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Lol
Old 05-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #30
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
SCREW THE DCLB, ACLBWITHDOUBLECABCABINFTMFW!
Go home Ant, you're drunk
Old 05-21-2013, 08:23 PM   #31

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
SCREW THE DCLB
Old 05-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #32
bra is on a distinguished road

bra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Almost! But with Access Cab doors. Maybe not as long as the DB CAB LB but definitely longer than the standard AC
Old 05-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #33

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Almost! But with Access Cab doors. Maybe not as long as the DB CAB LB but definitely longer than the standard AC
eh ?
Old 05-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #34
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL
Old 05-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #35
bra is on a distinguished road

bra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
*AC doors "style"
Old 05-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #36

Quote:
*AC doors "style"
So a DC with suicide doors.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #38

Quote:
NY STYLZ
Old 05-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #39
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
short bed = short bus

nanana jk jk i keed

access or double i do prefer a long bed tho